BSC Integration Airdrop Event
To celebrate our integration of BSC(Binance Smart Chain), we are airdropping a total of 3,000 WITCH.
We are airdropping WITCH on BSC to whomever creates a wallet on BSC. Please follow the guidelines below to be eligible for the airdrop
- Add “BSC” on MetaMask manually. (To see how to add BSC, read this article till the end)
- Retweet WITCH Twitter post regarding the event, and mention three of your friends using @
- Enter our Discord server: https://discord.gg/xKnzT5gMwD
- Submit Google Form with accurate information.
- 2 WITCH for 1,000 participants (First Come First Serve basis)
- 1 WITCH for 1,000 random participants
Date: From 09:00 AM (UTC) Dec 8th To 09:00 AM (UTC) Dec 10th.
- Please submit Google Form accurately including your BSC wallet address, Twitter and Discord account.
- Your reward can be revoked if we find out any attempts of abuse.
- The official contract address for WITCH on BSC chain is: 0xF71a7D20c6FC34A3Bf362780aee0FC9Ee3eCE5fE
- Airdrop rewards will be distributed starting Dec 14th
Google Form: https://forms.gle/wyG5ut8Kr2xQWTqq9
Here is a walk through of the steps necessary to bridge your WITCH from Ethereum to BSC chain. First step is adding BSC chain network to your MetaMask.
Adding BSCchain network to MetaMask
- Have your MetaMask added to your chrome extension.
- Go to settings and click on the logo of your account at the top right of the MetaMask window and then click on ‘Settings’.
3. Scroll down and click on ‘Networks’. Here you will see a list of all the networks your MetaMask is connected to. Click the ‘Add Network’ button on the bottom of the window.
4. Add the network details as the following:
- Network Name: Smart Chain
• New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
• Chain ID: 56
• Symbol: BNB
• Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
5. Connect your MetaMask to BSC network!
Bridging ERC20 WITCH to BEP20 WITCH
- Connect your wallet. Make sure your MetaMask is connected to the Ethereum Mainnet.
- Next, select WITCH by searching WITCH in the asset menu. From there, select the amount of WITCH you would like to convert onto BSC and approve. Once you approve, you will be able to bridge the token. Bear in mind that a bridge fee will incur in the native currency of the source chain, that is either ETH or BNB depending on the direction of transfer.
- Once WITCH has arrived on BSC wallet you will need to input the contract address of WITCH on BSC by clicking on “import tokens” on the bottom of the MetaMask Window.
Input the contract address of WITCH on BSC wallet to view your tokens. The official WITCH contract address on BSC is:
Now you have successfully bridged your tokens from Ethereum to BSC!
WITCH_Official Social Media