Last week we released our first quarter report AND our bold new strategy forward. During the first three months of 2019, we paused to take stock of what we achieved last year and considered how we measure that impact. As a movement, we are constantly changing and adapting, but we know that so much of the work begins and solidifies at a local level.
So we are moving forward with a bold theory of change that honours what we know: the unraveling of systems of patriarchal oppression must happen on many levels. Our approach is two-pronged: local action, global movement. We’ve revamped our website to foreground what matters most: grassroots actions and global campaigns
We’re excited to share with you the new changes to the Women’s March Global website:
- SYSTEMS CHANGE GRANTS: This grant for our Global Community (Members and Chapters) supports events advancing women’s human rights at the local level every month.
- CAMPAIGNS: Our on-going campaigns giving easy access for you to learn and contribute to the global actions we are taking.
- RESOURCES: Now you have direct access to our YouTube videos, Medium stories, Campaign Toolkits, and Systems Change Grants.
- OUR COMMUNITY: The fabric of our movement — Global Members and Chapters.
Read our Quarterly Impact Report HERE.
Even if you can’t join or start a local event — you can still be a part of this global movement.
Become a Movement Maker HERE!
For just $29 a month you will help one woman in our Community take action on a local level to advance women’s rights! Give $99 a month and you can help support one of our Chapters in building the community to safeguard women’s rights on a grassroots level.
Why should you be a Movement Maker?
- 100% of your donation goes to supporting our Community.
- Your donation will advance women’s rights on a global level and make a difference directly in local communities.
- You join a global movement of women and allies using their voices to demand change.
- You will receive Campaign and Community updates through our newsletter.