Women’s Wave 1 Month Away
The Women’s Wave Anniversary Event is only a month away! Women and allies in 15+ countries worldwide will be uniting to speak out against the violence that women and girls face on a daily basis.
Our friends at World Pulse want you to share your stories and visions for a world free of violence. Share your story here for a chance to be eligible in World Pulse Story Awards and feature on Women’s March Global’s social platforms.
6 ways to be involved in this year’s Women’s Wave Anniversary Event:
- Start an event/ march in your community if there isn’t one already.
- Join or Host a Live Viewing Party.
- Join the Project 1324 Challenge and create an image that represents the #WomensWave and #EndViolenceAgainstWomen.
- Shop #WomensWave Merch!
- Share your story and vision for a world free of violence on World Pulse.
- Share your reasons for marching this 19–20 Jan. on “Why I March” section of our global platform.
Find the Complete List of Anniversary Events on our Global Events Map.
Tenzin Kyisarh is the Communications Manager for Women’s March Global.