Earth is the only home we have and it doesn’t belong to any one of us. It belongs to all of us.
Unfortunately, we hear all the time about how human activity is impacting the environment and damaging our planet. Every day, through our conscious and unconscious actions, we all play a role.
Humans represent just 0.01% of all life on earth but have destroyed 83% of wild mammals — The Guardian
Making Positive Change
Taking care of the environment’s health is, of course, extremely important. It is not the problem of environmentalists, the government or international organisations. It is a problem we all must bear and a problem we all have a responsibility towards.
But to make a positive change, you don’t need to achieve perfection.Every little change can contribute towards enormous outcomes.
It’s simply about being conscious to do better and be willing to make more informed choices.
As a community, WONDR believes that we can better pursue our ambitions and aspirations when we work as a collective.
We can create real change by helping and sharing with each other. That’s why we teamed up with Bel Georgieva, an inspirational environmentalist, to create a free handbook to help you take steps towards living with greater sustainability.
In the handbook, Bel recommends 10 useful and simple tips that can help reduce our negative impact on the planet.
In the booklet you’ll find advice on things like:
- Ways to find better alternatives to supermarkets 🛒🥦🍅🍏
- Minimise impact in the home🏡 🍽🥣🍝
- How to look good without hurting the planet 👗👔👖👟
- Since 2013, an extra 446,000 tonnes of packaging waste has been sent to landfill. An equivalent of 372 blue whales per year!
- The fast food industry produces 8.5 billion plastic straws in the UK alone!
- 17 million barrels of oil are used to create 50 billion disposable water bottles in the United States, every year!
We can all make a difference.