WOOFi DEX and Ref Finance team up to launch a trading tourney with $8,500 of REF up for grabs!
REF of Ref Finance has touched down on WOOFi DEX, and we’re celebrating by hosting a one-time-only trading tourney! Those who rise to the challenge and put their trading mettle to the test over the next 2 weeks stand to take home a share of a mouth-watering $8,500 prize pool — paid entirely in REF. Like what you’re hearing? It’s time we got you up to speed with a quick look at the tourney’s structure, timeline, and rules.
Challenge #1 — V stands for volume
The name of the game is simple — trade as much REF as you can. The top 10 champions who have traded the highest volume of REF/USDC on WOOFi DEX by the journey’s end will be crowned, sharing a grand total of $7,500 of REF broken down as follows:
Challenge #2 — A stroke of luck
We understand that not everyone’s size is size which is why we’re giving you yet another chance to get your hands on some REF. Simply trade $100 or more of REF on WOOFi DEX during the tourney, and you could be one of 10 lucky winners of $100 of REF. How’s that for a steal of a deal?
The competition starts now and runs until 15:00 UTC on the 11th of April. The wallet addresses of the 20 total winners will be revealed in the announcement channel of WOO Network’s Discord within 72 hours of the competition’s end, and the REF will be distributed in the following 14 days thereafter.
Guide to getting started with WOOFi DEX
For those of you Near newbies who haven’t yet traded on WOOFi DEX, here’s a quick 4-step guide to get you up and running:
- Choose a NEAR wallet — we recommend using Meteor as you can get a free named account when creating a web wallet. They’re also supported by Rainbow Bridge and enable fiat-to-crypto payments directly within the wallet for added convenience.
2. Top up your wallet — you have 4 main ways to do this:
- Withdraw some NEAR from a centralized exchange like WOO X
- Use the Rainbow Bridge to transfer assets from Ethereum or Aurora
- Use the ‘top up’ feature of the Meteor wallet and convert fiat to crypto with Onramper
- Send funds from another NEAR wallet
3. Connect your NEAR wallet to WOOFi DEX and navigate to the ‘wallet’ tab where you’ll be able to deposit the assets you want to trade.
4. Start trading by heading to the ‘trading’ tab and customizing your workspace to your liking. Congratulations — you’re now ready to trade REF like a pro with deep liquidity, advanced trading tools, and a fully visible orderbook.
Stay tuned for all of WOO Network’s exciting developments!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WOOnetwork
- Website: https://woo.org
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/woonetworkann
- Medium: https://medium.com/woonetwork
The content above is neither a recommendation for investment and trading strategies nor does it constitute an investment offer, solicitation, or recommendation of any product or service. The content is for informational sharing purposes only. Anyone who makes or changes to their investment decision based on the content shall undertake the result or loss by himself/herself.
The content of this document has been translated into different languages and shared throughout different platforms. In case of any discrepancy or inconsistency between different posts caused by mistranslations, the English version on our official website shall prevail.
Terms & Conditions
All participants of the trading tourney accept that,
2. WOO Network reserves the right to disqualify any participant if he/she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest, or abusive activities during the campaign.
3. WOO Network reserves the right to the final interpretation of the Terms & Conditions and the rules of this trading tourney, including but not limited to the number of prizes, winners and dates set above.
4. WOO Network will not be responsible or liable for any losses (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your participation in this trading tourney.