Software Engineer (m/w)
Mesaic wants you!
You love everything digital? You are interested in the future of conversation-driven commerce and services? Mesaic enables companies to deliver service with the best customer experience. We are currently hiring full-time software engineers for our team in Hamburg, Germany.
- Design and implement interactive web and mobile applications (React)
- Build and extend our modern API backend (Node.js, GraphQL)
- BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing modern web applications
- Experience in state-of-the-art front-end technologies (Node.js, React); GraphQL and CSS is a plus
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and/or AWS is a plus
- Fluent in English; German is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit to go the extra mile
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced startup environment
What we offer
Mesaic enables companies to deliver uber-like services. Our infrastructure transfers existing service processes into the digital world. End-customers experience a one-stop solution from booking to receiving and paying for a service and businesses benefit from a clear overview of all operations.
We work with cutting-edge technologies like React, GraphQL, and CSS Modules. Our workflow is based on GitHub pull requests and we do testing and continuous integration with Docker and AWS.
We are a highly motivated team, passionate about disrupting the process of service delivery. We love working together, pushing the boundaries and challenging existing concepts. If you see yourself shaping the future of logistic services and working in one of the most vibrant areas of Hamburg, do not hesitate to contact us.
For further details reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.