Date February 2018
Location Richmond Park, UK
Who Me, Myself & I
Waking up Sunday to a day of glorious sunshine in early February gave me a perfect opportunity to test out my new camera and explore Richmond Park just on the outskirts of London.
- Arrive early before the runners and cyclists get going
- Get lost in the park and don’t do the trek around the outskirts of the trail
- Keep away from the roads! The quieter you are the more chance you have of seeing the Stags
- Wear boots as it can be muddy on the trails
- Do not get too close to the wildlife
- Check out the awesome ducks!
- The park can be accessed via local buses and trains (short walk) so don’t feel like you need a car to access
- Turn off your phone, switch off your music & enjoy the peace and quiet (especially if you are a Londoner)
- Explore Isabella Plantation in the center of the park