Top 5 web series to watch right now on different platforms
Looking for the best shows on a different platform to watch? What should you watch next? Stop looking because I put together a list of shows that I recently watch on Netflix, Amazon Prime that I like or don’t like and ranked them according to my taste. You can binge-watch these shows.
- Virgin River:- Virgin River is an American romantic drama streaming television series, produced by Reel World Management, based on the Virgin River novels by Robyn Carr. The first season premiered on Netflix on December 6, 2019, & the 3ed season of the show premiered on July 9, 2021. I feel so excited to watch this.
Virgin River is a perfect show when you want to watch a feel-good show, seeing that I do not know why I felt complete in myself, the feeling that came, I cannot even describe it in words. I connected with the song of this series & the scenery of the show was so lovely that I’m speechless, the way the film is shot I’m just out of words and also the cast of the film was perfect.
The female & the male character of the show are the favorites. I love they are so mature in their relationship & everything about their life. The life of the show is Mel Monroe and Jack Sheridan. I adore the supporting characters of the show.
My personal rating of the show:- 4.2/5
2. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel:- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is an American period comedy-drama streaming television series, created by Amy Sherman-Palladino, that premiered on March 17, 2017, on Amazon Prime Video. Set in the late 1950s and early 1960s, it stars Rachel Brosnahan as Miriam “Midge” Maisel, a New York housewife who discovers she has a knack for stand-up comedy and pursues a career in it. The second season was released on December 5, 2018, and the third on December 6, 2019.
I didn’t like this show very much when I first watched it because I am not a fan of the late 1950s or 60s shows. It’s hard for me to comprehend the time of the era. After watching a few episodes of the show, I liked the theme and energy of it. When you integrate to know what’s going to happen next episode, what’s next on your plate, that’s how you know you’re going to love the show.
This show is very close to my heart and I would like to share a dialogue of it with you.
“Why do women have to pretend to be something
that they’re not?”
“Why do we have to pretend to be stupid
when we’re not stupid?”
“Why do we have to pretend to be helpless
when we’re not helpless?”
“Why do we have to pretend to be sorry
when we have nothing to be sorry about?”
My personal rating of the show:- 4.3/5
3. Jane the Virgin:- Jane the Virgin is an American romantic comedy-drama and satirical telenovela developed by Jennie Snyder Urman. The series premiered on The CW on October 13, 2014, and concluded on July 31, 2019. It is a loose adaptation of the Venezuelan telenovela Juana la Virgen created by Perla Farías. It stars Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva, a devout 23-year-old Latina virgin who becomes pregnant after accidental artificial insemination by her gynecologist. It parodies common tropes and devices in Latin American telenovelas.
When I started watching this show, I knew that the number of people who like this show is very high, those people who love this show very much. But it didn’t work for me as it did for other people. I liked the show, but I am not in love with it. The show had everything that a show would love to have a crazy story, emotions, family, love, drama, but despite this, it’s not worked for me. Sometimes when people like a show a lot and the hype is high, I don’t like it. I think it must have happened to you as well. This has happened to me earlier also with a show named Lucifer, people are crazy about this show, but I did not like it and I did not complete it. It’s okay if you don’t like something that people love.
PS:-We have something in common between me and Jane, we both like writing so much & we both have the same goal to become a writer.
My personal rating of the show:- 3.7/5
4. Outer Banks:- Outer Banks is an American action-adventure mystery teen drama streaming television series created by Josh Pate, Jonas Pate, and Shannon Burke that premiered on Netflix on April 15, 2020. In July 2020, the series was renewed for a second season, which premiered on July 30, 2021.
This show is one of those shows, after watching which you experience everything. This was a show that randomly popped up on my Netflix Explorer page & I liked the trailer, so I started watching it & I loved it. If you’ve seen Elite, Riverdale, and Stranger Things and you liked them, I’m sure you’ll love them too. After watching this show I got some weird type of feeling which I can’t explain. If you have friends who can do anything for you, and you are thinking of feeling some emotion and thriller in your life, its 2nd season has just gone live on Netflix, so go and watch it. Now, and you can also tell me your thoughts about how did you like this show.
My personal rating of the show:- 4.1/5
5. Vincenzo:- Vincenzo is a 2021 South Korean television series starring Song Joong-ki as the title character alongside Jeon Yeo-been, Ok Taec-yeon, Kim Yeo-jin, and Kwak Dong-Yeon. It aired on tvN from February 20, 2021, to May 2, 2021. Each episode was released on Netflix in South Korea and internationally after its television broadcast.
If I talk about my all-time favorite series or recently watched the series, and it does not contain one or two Korean dramas, then my list cannot be complete. If you are a K-drama fan and have a Netflix subscription, I am sure you must have watched this drama. I was going to add another K-drama to this list, whose name is Nevertheless. Which is now coming on Netflix, whose full episodes have not come, so I cannot give its review before that I am finding that drama very good too. But now we talk about Vincenzo drama, usually a little different from what you expect from a K-drama However, it is not so different. You will also get to feel love, those perfect locations, perfect looking food, beautiful Actor-actress & everything perfect.
PS: — My Instagram literally says K-Drama Lover because this is my Guilty Pleasure for the last 6–7 years. Whenever I am not in a good mood or everything is going wrong in my life, I just shut everything from my life and watch K-Drama, which makes me feel good. Yes, I am promoting my Instagram. You can follow me there. Instagram:- Jagarwalaj18
PS:- Read, Watch, Like, Comment, Share this for something fun.