Writers’ Blokke
Published in

Writers’ Blokke

Writing an exceptional scene

Include these 8 necessary elements that will make your book take off.

Photo creation by Brett Jordan for Unsplash

How do you write a book? One scene at a time.

Writing a novel takes a plan and that plan translates into scenes. Some experts say that a novel includes between 60 and 80 scenes to completion. Of those, about 75 percent are action and the other 25 percent are reactions in the average book.

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Geri Spieler

Award-winning writer, master researcher, journalist, former Gartner analyst, non-fiction author. Reach me at gspieler@gmail.com