XinFin speaks at Blockchain For Finance Conference, North America
Atul Khekade, XinFin Co-Founder and Head of Ecosystem Development & Chris Neill, Head of America Development, speak at the Blockchain for Finance Conference in North America.
XinFin and XinFin’s TradeFinex were sponsors of BFCNA2018, along with KPMG, Ernst & Young and Oracle.
About BFC 2018NA
On November 14–15, 2018, FinTech Network welcomed 150 blockchain and finance professionals to the Hilton Back Bay in Boston, for two days of in-depth case studies from top financial institutions as well as high-level networking sessions.
The BFC NA 2018 program was developed after in-depth research discussions with the individuals and organisations at the forefront of the industry, curating practical experience of driving change. The result is an agenda with a laser focus on the most critical blockchain projects shaping the future face of financial services.
The motto of the conference was:
- Consolidation: Explore the need for collaborative partnerships and a strong network between financial institutions to commercialise DLT.
- Interoperability: Understand how to achieve interoperability between different blockchain platforms and legacy systems to support the move towards production.
- Crypto Assets: Examine the current crypto space and the opportunities that tokenisation could bring to financial institutions.
- The Digital Platform: Analyze the methods to move data to the digital platform, understanding whether a public, private or hybrid Blockchain is needed for data to be safe and secure.
- Business Case: Hear latest use cases from financial institutions across North America and how they are improving existing business processes.
- Regulation & Compliance: Assess the regulatory landscape surrounding blockchain technology and how markets are responding to change.
Few snapshots of Atul Khekade presenting XinFin and TradeFinex:
Chris Neill participating in BFC 2018NA panel discussions
Chris Neill, Head of American Development , XinFin at panel discussion on stage with Sunil Challa, Director — Business Architecture, Barclays, Artem Korenyuk, Director of Business Development and Innovation: FinTech Strategy, DTCC, Todd McDonald, Co-Founder and Head of Partnerships, R3, Gangesh Ganesan, President and Chief Technology Officer, PeerNova.
More on Blockchain for Finance Conference
Other Honorable speaker from various companies at BCF2018NA.
This panel consists of Josh Thompson, Venture Partner, Human Ventures | Segun Bewaji, Senior Economist, Payments Canada | Dilip Rao, Global Head, Infrastructure Innovation, Ripple | Christopher Mager, Managing Director, Head of Global Innovation, BNY Mellon | Ashish Chaughule , VP, Global Product Manager Channel Services Treasury and Trade Solutions, Citi.
This panel consists of Matthew Baldwin, Director, Oracle Cloud Innovation Oracle | Abhi Dobhal, Product & Strategic Partnerships, Factom | Kiran Murty, Chief Technology Officer, AuraBlocks | Amber Baldet, Cofounder & CEO, Clovyr.
This panel consists of Ben Jessel, Head of Growth, Kadena | Kesem Frank Co-Founder, Aion | Todd McDonald, Co-Founder and Head of Partnerships, R3 | Shaul Kfir, CTO, Digital Asset.
Lisa Nestor, Director of Partnerships, Stellar Development Foundation on the stage.
Jo Lang, Market Insights & Strategy Lead, IBM explains their working on stage.
We invite you to join the XinFin Community at:
Subscribe to the XinFin Community Newsletter by clicking here. You will receive our newsletter direct to your inbox every month.
XinFin Hybrid Blockchain [XDCE]