Global Community Managers and Builders
Are you fascinated by the endless opportunities in Virtual and Augmented Reality? The mission of VR First is to drive innovation further and facilitate access to the hardware needed for the development of the newest technologies. VR First uses the power of crowd-based innovation to prepare companies for the challenges of tomorrow. For the last 2 years, VR First has grown into a large network of developers, founders and students. We’re now looking for a community manager as we launch our own competition platform and start developing products that enrich the value of this network.
Are you already working in Innovation management and are a natural networker? We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and sociable Community Manager to grow and manage a global community of VR developers, startups and enthusiasts.
Growth Hacking: We are building a immersive realities community and you will be the one building and implementing strategies for the development and growth of this community .
- You know developers, ideally know the technical aspects of coding/developing/game engine/VR/AR but want to work on the social side of things
- You have outstanding communication skills, deep knowledge of and experience with social media, PR and building and managing communities.
- Growth hacking mindset: Strategize and accelerate the growth and engagement of our social channels
- You’re the matchmaker in your social group and people are always coming to you for advice.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set: you are an ambitious and proactive multi-tasker with the capability to “think out of the box”. You are enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn!
- You have true passion for VR First’s vision to democratize and increase the awareness of VR/AR, are driven to innovate, and ready to take on difficult challenges like this one!
We are offering flexible working conditions and are looking for resumes from truly committed people from diverse backgrounds. Send us your application incl. salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.