XR Bootcamp Instructor Lead
We believe in life-long learning and our immersive future. Facebook has just announced its social platform for VR/AR. The global AR and VR market is expected to grow to USD $209 billion by 2022, 14 Million AR and VR devices have been sold in 2019, and global VR gaming revenues have reached 15bn USD in sales this year. 171 Million people are using VR worldwide.
VR First has built a community of 52 labs at selected universities worldwide and a community of thousands of developers. Using our experience and knowledge, we are now taking it one step further. The need for VR/AR developers is growing, and we are receiving more and more requests for talented developers every day.
That’s why we have decided to create a 3 to 6 months bootcamp in which students become proficient in VR/AR and software development.
As XR Bootcamp, we have the vision to deliver an outstanding upskilling journey for VR/AR designers and developers. With the supervision of our curriculum architects and industry supervisors from Accenture, BNP, Audi, HTC Vive, Bosch, KLM, Deutsche Telekom, and many more great industry companies, we want to achieve our mission together with you!
We are looking for instructors:
XR Bootcamp is a life-changing hands-on experience where our students learn the skills and mindset to become VR/AR developers. We are looking for a lead instructor with strong practical VR/AR experience to play a key role in our team. XR Bootcamp offers 2 major full stack programs focusing on design and development.
Why teach at XR Bootcamp?
If you are looking to make an impact in the growing VR/AR industry by sharing your passion for VR/AR with the next generation of developers, we are looking forward to welcoming you to the startup hub Berlin. As a full-time or part time teacher your responsibilities include:
- Teach Unity development and immersive design background as well as XR enterprise applications projects
- Co-Develop our curriculum alongside renowned industry and academic experts.
- Inspire and support students as they identify their passions and support them on their learning even beyond the curriculum
- Adapt the global curriculum and use it to guide your teaching, prepare course materials, build your own lesson plans with the support of technical writers.
- Facilitate a safe, supportive and inclusive community that welcomes the various needs and learning styles of your students.
- Prepare industry project based assignments on graduation projects with the supervision of XR industry experts.
- Create a Train-the-Trainer framework to teach other trainers supporting you in Berlin and other upcoming destinations.
- Improve your training and mentorship skills, as you prepare for teaching and give trial workshops and classes
Interested? Connect with us on SocialMedia (insta @XRBootcamp, facebook @XRBootcamps, linkedin @XRBootcamp) or simply write me an email email@example.com.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!