This is an email from Yearn Partner Roundup, a newsletter by Yearn Partner Roundup.
🍣 SushiSwap Summary
SushiSwap is an automated market maker (AMM) decentralized exchange (DEX). Link.
- Community Greenlight Poll — xSUSHI (Sushibar). This Maker poll asks whether the asset xSUSHI (Sushibar) should be prioritized for inclusion in the Maker Protocol by the domain teams. Voting ends in ~10 days.
- SushiSwap Planning to Launch on Avalanche. Announced on March 15, SushiSwap plans to expand to Avalanche, “offering users another high-quality trading venue in Avalanche’s rapidly growing decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem.”
- 🍱 Kashi Lending coming soon. Kashi is a risk isolated lending pair solution. Existing solutions allow users to supply a variety of collateral assets and borrow another set of assets — if one of the assets were to drop in price faster than liquidators can react, every user and every asset is affected. Instead, Kashi allows anyone to create a new pair similar to how anyone can create a SushiSwap pair.
🍦 CREAM Summary
C.R.E.A.M. Finance is a peer-to-peer lending and exchange platform on Ethereum and Binance Chain. Link.
- Postmortem Report of DNS Hijacking. On March 15, CREAM Finance encountered DNS hijacking. This post provides a timeline and details about the event.
- Yearn.fi receives update. At yearn.fi/ltv users can compare collateral value across protocols and at http://yearn.fi/lend users can borrow/supply collateral.
- FTM listed on CREAM Ethereum. Users can now supply and borrow at http://app.cream.finance.
- RUNE will be listed on CREAM Ethereum. This proposal passed on March 15. Discussion here.
- NFTX will be listed on CREAM Ethereum. This proposal passed on March 15. Discussion here.
- RARI will be listed on CREAM Ethereum. This proposal passed on March 15. Discussion here.
- BETH, ITOX, and SXP have been listed on CREAM Binance Smart Chain. Users can now supply and borrow BETH, IOTX and SXP at http://app.cream.finance.
🥒 Pickle Finance Summary
Pickle Finance makes it easy for you to earn compounding yields on your deposits. Link.
🏛️ Akropolis Summary
Decentralized and autonomous community economies — lending and pensions made simple. Link.
- New Akropolis landing page. This announcement also teases new things in the works including indices integration, new Vault strategies, UI/UX updates, $AKRO snapshot uprates, and Yearn affiliate tokens for revenue sharing.
- Akropolis Weekly Update — March 15. From the Akropolis team, this update includes product updates, community updates, and goverannce updates for the week leading up to March 15.
Disclaimer: These updates are non-exhaustive and not meant to be representative of all the happenings in the ecosystems mentioned. The goal of this newsletter is to provide key insights for Yearn community members.