This is an email from Yearn Partner Roundup, a newsletter by Yearn Partner Roundup.
🍣 SushiSwap Summary
SushiSwap is an automated market making (AMM) decentralized exchange (DEX). Link.
- Joseph Delong to be SushiSwap’s new CTO. Along with Joseph, Boring Crypto, Clearwood, and I’m Software will be joining the team as Core developers following the approval of this proposal. In the words of Doggie: “Welcome to the thunderdome!”
- Sushiswap V2 Single Sided Exposure and Impermanent Loss mitigation. In this post, Andre Cronje discusses the evolution of ySwap and where it stands today. TLDR: The synthetic asset introduced in ySwap is no longer pegged to USD, but instead has a lower bound of USD.
- A thread discussing SushiSwap‘s evolution from yield farm to “blue chip” over the past few months. Ashwath Balakrishnan lays out how Sushi is differentiating itself from Uniswap and what this means.
- ilhedge.finance view only dashboard. View only dashboard of Sushiswap single sided & hedged impermanent loss positions. This will not allow deposits & withdrawals, those functions are only for advanced users, but if you are participating, you can use the dashboard to track your positions.
🍦 CREAM Summary
C.R.E.A.M. Finance is a peer to peer lending and exchange platform on Ethereum and Binance Chain. Link.
- Introducing The Iron Bank. The Iron Bank is CREAM’s paradigm-shifting protocol-to-protocol lending platform and liquidity backstop for the entire DeFi ecosystem. There’s a lot to cover, so read the blog post for full details.
- New Market info page is live. On this new page you can find statistics such as total supply/borrow, top 3 assets in supply/borrow, and supply/borrow APY — more features coming soon!
- Limiting our Dairy Intake with Asset Caps. The CREAM team has been hard at work to deliver an important new protocol safety feature: Asset Caps. The Asset Cap limits the number of units of any one collateral type that can be supplied to the entire CREAM platform.
🛡️ Cover Protocol Summary
A peer-to-peer coverage market. Link.
- If you staked $YETI in Balancer and staked your BPT in the
Power Pool YETI staking contract, you can now claim your $COVER.
- Alan, one of the co-founders of Cover, interviewed with DeFi Prime. They discussed Cover’s backstory, Cover’s business model, future thoughts on DeFi, and more.
- What’s coming in Cover V2. The new list of features includes: Specific, isolated risk within protocols (ex: each Yearn vault can have its own covToken coverage), bundled protocols (ex: CurveAaveYearn bundle), amplified liquidity, dynamic fees , and expansion into real-world coverage (multiple CVC groups).
🏛️ Akropolis Summary
Decentralized and autonomous community economies — lending and pensions made simple. Link.
- No public updates this week!
Disclaimer: These updates are non-exhaustive and not meant to be representative of all the happenings in the ecosystems mentioned. The goal of this newsletter is to provide key insights for Yearn community members.
👋 Reach out to me on Twitter if you have any comments or suggestions.