Yearn Partner Roundup #5
Week Ending January 24, 2021
Welcome to the Yearn Partner Roundup — a weekly newsletter summarizing everything in Yearn‘s partner ecosystems.
🍣 SushiSwap Summary
SushiSwap is an automated market making (AMM) decentralized exchange (DEX). Link.
- SushiSwap now on Tokenlon. SushiSwap has been introduced as the fourth liquidity source to the Tokenlon DEX. As part of the integration, 500k LON along with 25k SUSHI will be awarded to the liquidity providers of the LON/USDT pool.
- The story of SushiSwap and Uniswap. A thread unpacking the cultural differences between the two projects and why both ultimately succeeded, despite being direct competitors with virtually identical products.
- The team is looking for Solidity devs. SushiSwap is offering a compensation package that is the best on the market — contact CTO Joseph Delong.
- Announcing Furucombo and SushiSwap Partnership. The partnership will focus on integrating SushiSwap on Furucombo. They will work with the SushiSwap core team to support AMM (Swapping and Liquidity pools).
- A detailed recap of the SushiSwap AMA. The AMA covered future product releases, the new UI, new pools, and more.
- 0xMaki — Sushiswap’s Glory Road. In this podcast 0xMaki talked about the progress of Onsen, Bentobox, and other items mentioned in Sushiswap’s 2021 Roadmap.
🔒 Keep3r Summary
Keep3r Network provides a way for protocols to post ‘jobs’ — or smart contract call requests — to ‘keepers’ — or those willing to perform those tasks. Link.
- http://keep3r.network updated. You can now add KP3R credits via liquidity & unbonding directly through the UI. Supported pairs: KP3R-HEGIC, KP3R-LDO, KP3R-WETH, KP3R-BZRX.
🍦 CREAM Summary
C.R.E.A.M. Finance is a peer to peer lending and exchange platform on Ethereum and Binance Chain. Link.
- Add CREAM Developer Grant Program to Reward Key Contributors. A Snapshot vote is live to give grants to Sam and Carlos for their continued contributions to the Iron Bank. Each recipient will receive 700 CREAM tokens out of the CREAM Treasury, or 1400 CREAM total. Vote ends on 1/23.
- Increase collateral factor of OMG from 0% to 45%. A Snapshot vote is live to increase the collateral factor of OMG from 0% to 45%. Vote ends on 1/25.
- List xSUSHI as Collateral Asset. A Snapshot vote is live to list xSUSHI as a collateral asset with a collateral factor of 40% and a reserve factor of 20%. Vote ends on 1/24.
- 1INCH, TBTC and OMG Listed on C.R.E.A.M. Ethereum. Users can now supply and borrow 1INCH, TBTC and OMG at app.cream.finance.
- New formula for calculating the voting power. To prevent governance from being manipulated easily by borrowing CREAM, the team has implemented a new formula for calculating the voting power.
- Brief history & Roadmap of CREAM.
🥒 Pickle Finance Summary
Pickle Finance makes it easy for you to earn compounding yields on your deposits. Link.
- PIP-26 passed with 100% approval. This means that the following SushiSwap jars now have a 0% performance fee: USDC/ETH, USDT/ETH, DAI/ETH, wBTC/ETH, YFI/ETH.
🛡️ Cover Protocol Summary
A peer-to-peer coverage market. Link.
- New rewards mining contract. The Cover team has introduced a new 30-day rewards program. Once the 30-Day rewards program ends, you must claim your rewards within 7 days or they will be forfeited.
- Augur cover available. You can hedge against a loss of funds vulnerability by purchasing or minting Augur CLAIM / NOCLAIM Cover tokens using Yearn V2.
- Cover Protocol listed on DefiPulse.
🏛️ Akropolis Summary
Decentralized and autonomous community economies — lending and pensions made simple. Link.
- Akropolis Weekly Updates post. This post covers all product, community, and governance updates up to Jan. 16.
Disclaimer: These updates are non-exhaustive and not meant to be representative of all the happenings in the ecosystems mentioned. The goal of this newsletter is to provide key insights for Yearn community members.
👋 Reach out to me on Twitter if you have any comments or suggestions.