This is an email from Yearn Partner Roundup, a newsletter by Yearn Partner Roundup.
🍣 SushiSwap Summary
SushiSwap is an automated market making (AMM) decentralized exchange (DEX). Link.
- SotN #31: The Rise of SushiSwap with 0xMaki. 0xMaki joined the Bankless State of the Nation to discuss SushiSwap vs Uniswap, integrations and partnerships, the future of SushiSwap, and more.
- Voting for SIMP #3 — Vesting is live. Around three months ago, the community agreed to vest ⅔ of newly minted SUSHI for 6 months. There was no clear implementation of the vesting and its release, and it ended up being a workaround controlled by the multi-sig. As we approach the 6 month mark, the details of the distribution need to be finalized. You can find the available options in the proposal and voting ends on 1/31.
- What’s going on with SUSHI and how much could it be worth? In light of SushiSwap’s monthly volumes growing over 300% since December, this thread ponders how much SUSHI should be worth.
🔒 Keep3r Summary
Keep3r Network provides a way for protocols to post ‘jobs’ — or smart contract call requests — to ‘keepers’ — or those willing to perform those tasks. Link.
- The FTX Podcast — Andre Cronje Ep.3. In this episode of The FTX Podcast, Andre discusses KP3R, impermanent loss protection, the Iron Bank, DeFi conglomerates and building for yourself rather than money.
🍦 CREAM Summary
C.R.E.A.M. Finance is a peer to peer lending and exchange platform on Ethereum and Binance Chain. Link.
- SushiSwap and Uniswap LP tokens have been added as collateral for borrowing and lending. Starting today, users will be able to supply and borrow the following LP positions: WBTC-ETH, ETH-USDT, USDC-ETH, DAI-ETH. More positions will become available next week.
🛡️ Cover Protocol Summary
A peer-to-peer coverage market. Link.
- DeFi By Design EP #21: Insuring DeFi 101. In this episode DeFi Ted spoke on what the team is doing to bounce back from recent events and what’s in the pipeline.
- Cover Protocol announced partnership with Dollar Protocol. This will help bring their users coverage. Dollar Protocol has allocated 6,000 USDx in rewards for Coverage Providers and Market Makers.
- Cover Protocol announced collaboration with Origin Protocol. This will help bring their users coverage. Origin has allocated 562,000 OGN in rewards for Coverage Providers and Market Makers.
🏛️ Akropolis Summary
Decentralized and autonomous community economies — lending and pensions made simple. Link.
Disclaimer: These updates are non-exhaustive and not meant to be representative of all the happenings in the ecosystems mentioned. The goal of this newsletter is to provide key insights for Yearn community members.
👋 Reach out to me on Twitter if you have any comments or suggestions.