This is an email from Yearn Partner Roundup, a newsletter by Yearn Partner Roundup.
The partnership / merger between Yearn and Cover Protocol has come to an end. As such, Cover Protocol will no longer be covered in the Yearn Partner Roundup. Announcement here.
🍣 SushiSwap Summary
SushiSwap is an automated market making (AMM) decentralized exchange (DEX). Link.
- SushiSwap deployed multiple chains. You can now add liquidity and trade any ERC20 token supported on main net using SushiSwap at https://staging.sushi.com. New networks include: Fantom, Polygon, xDAI, Binance Smart Chain, and Moonbeam.
- 🍱 Kashi Lending launching next Friday. Kashi is a risk isolated lending pair solution. Existing solutions allow users to supply a variety of collateral assets and borrow another set of assets — if one of the assets were to drop in price faster than liquidators can react, every user and every asset is affected. Instead, Kashi allows anyone to create a new pair similar to how anyone can create a SushiSwap pair.
- SushiSwap governance participants eligible for RULER airdrop. Ruler Protocol is a market driven lending platform that provides non-liquidatable and fungible loans. From launch you have 20 days to claim your token(s). After 20 days you will no longer be able to claim your airdrop and it will be sent to the treasury.
- SushiSwap and Perpetual Passive Strategy incentives go live. Starting on March 5 at 00:00 UTC, users will be able to deposit SDT/ETH Sushiswap LP tokens on Stake DAO to earn SDT tokens.
🍦 CREAM Summary
C.R.E.A.M. Finance is a peer to peer lending and exchange platform on Ethereum and Binance Chain. Link.
- UST has been added to CREAM on Ethereum. TerraUSD (UST) is an algorithmic, seigniorage-based stablecoin issued by Terraform Labs
- CREAM is now live on Fantom. 19 assets are currently supported:
wFTM, CREAM, WETH, wBTC, DAI, USDC, YFI, SUSHI, AAVE, CRV, BAND, KP3R, sUSD, COVER, HEGIC, LINK, SNX, SFI, and FRAX.
- How to use CREAM on Fantom. The Fantom Foundation provided a blog plost explaining how to use CREAM on Fantom.
🥒 Pickle Finance Summary
Pickle Finance makes it easy for you to earn compounding yields on your deposits. Link.
- The MITHCASH v2 migration window closes today March 5 at 19:59 UTC. Users need to withdraw their funds from Pickle Farms & Jars. You can migrate at https://mith.cash/migration — please take action ASAP.
- Mirror Protocol Pickle Farm is live. Current APY is over 1700%. You can participate by depositing MIR-UST Uniswap LP tokens. *Do your own risk assessment first.
🏛️ Akropolis Summary
Decentralized and autonomous community economies — lending and pensions made simple. Link.
- Akropolis Update: ADEL>AKRO Voluntary Swap is live. This week’s update from the Akropolis team includes details around the ADEL>AKRO voluntary swap. If you would like to swap your ADEL for AKRO, instructions are included in the update.
Disclaimer: These updates are non-exhaustive and not meant to be representative of all the happenings in the ecosystems mentioned. The goal of this newsletter is to provide key insights for Yearn community members.