This is an email from Yearn Partner Roundup, a newsletter by Yearn Partner Roundup.
🍣 SushiSwap Summary
SushiSwap is an automated market maker (AMM) decentralized exchange (DEX). Link.
- So far in 2021, SushiSwap has done $28.47b in volume, over $85m in Fees, TVL has increased by 194%.
- LimitOrderV2 introduced. The design for SushiSwap’s LimitOrderV1 has been improved and now includes Stop Limits.
- SUSHI now available on Coinbase Pro. As of 3/11: SUSHI-USD, SUSHI-BTC and SUSHI-ETH order books are in full-trading mode. Limit, market and stop orders are all available.
- The Case for $100 SUSHI. Using a financial valuation model to make the case for $100 SUSHI.
🔒 Keep3r Summary
Keep3r Network provides a way for protocols to post ‘jobs’ — or smart contract call requests — to ‘keepers’ — or those willing to perform those tasks. Link.
- keep3r.network & unit.xyz. Andre Cronje released an update on the state of Keep3r and included an introduction to unit.xyz.
- keep3r.network integration update. Andre also released a blog post detailing some of Keep3r’s integration stats.
- Yearn has obtained 2000 KP3R to fund our automated harvesting operations.
🍦 CREAM Summary
C.R.E.A.M. Finance is a peer-to-peer lending and exchange platform on Ethereum and Binance Chain. Link.
- Support for wrapping FTM is now available in the CREAM UI.
- List FTM as Collateral Asset. A proposal to list FTM as a collateral asset on CREAM Ethereum has passed.
- List PERP as Collateral Asset. A proposal to list PERP as a collateral asset on CREAM Ethereum has passed.
- List RUNE as Collateral Asset. A proposal to list RUNE as a collateral asset on CREAM Ethereum is live. Voting ends March 15.
- An audit of C.R.E.A.M. v1 and v2/Iron Bank with Trail of Bits was completed in January. No high severity vulnerabilities were identified.
Disclaimer: These updates are non-exhaustive and not meant to be representative of all the happenings in the ecosystems mentioned. The goal of this newsletter is to provide key insights for Yearn community members.