Meet the 2019 Venture Madness winners and SaaS competitors!
Congratulations to the winners of Venture Madness 2019 — the southwest’s premier startup pitch event!
- RVeloCITY (RVnGO), Scottsdale, consumer division
- Digitile, Phoenix, SaaS a.m. division
- Qwick, Phoenix, SaaS p.m. division
- Lighthouse, Scottsdale, healthcare division
- EnPower, Phoenix, hardware division
- Homie, South Jordan (Utah), growth division
These companies join previous Venture Madness winners Fullbay, Clean Router, NuvOx Pharma, Campus Logic, Pinnacle Transplant, and others.
Each division winner took home a $10,000 check and all 34 presenting companies gained exposure to 20+ venture capital firms and numerous angel investors in attendance.
With so many great companies presenting, I couldn’t see all the pitches. So, here’s a closer look at 14 Arizona SaaS startups on the verge of big things. Keep reading …
Meet the Venture Madness SaaS Division!
AdaptiveSN (Fountain Hills)
ICT Tracker (Phoenix)
SimpliBuzz (Fountain Hills)
Heads Up Health (Scottsdale)
❤ This is my seventh Medium post. Please give me a little love! ❤