Greetings from Team YGGDRASH.
The YGGDRASH Sprint 0.2.0 is here!
Details of the updates can be found on Github :
Trust-based Multi-dimensional Blockchains. Contribute to yggdrash/yggdrash development by creating an account on…
- Prepared to run various consensus modules through consensus modularization.
- Integrated the OSGi contract platform and implemented modified network governance through consensus.
- Enhanced the block synchronization process and tested the propagation of blocks and transactions between the validator node network and the general node network.
- Multiple Branch Chains & consensuses support in the Validator module.
— Changed the working process based on the thread.
— Changed the configuration to operate multiple services.
- Integration of the Node module and the Validator module
— Changed the Node module to run consensus functions.
- Improved stability of the Validator module.
— Improved stability of memory usage & exception handling.
- Version Control Contract
— Version Upgrade in Contract
— Proposer Version Upgrade, Validators can vote on Versions (*revoke, agree)
— Upgrade state view
- OSGi Contract Integration to YGGDRASH Platform
— Branch Contract information installed through OSGi Contract
- BranchStore permissions change in a contract
— Save and load Validator set
- Change the contract loading sequence
— Load and validate in a declared order in the branch
- Store and load Branch Contracts into/from the Branch store
— Prepare for changes such as contract version-up
- Split the Contract Module
- Change the block and transaction propagation method (synchronized to asynchronized)
- Implement to join the network after full block synchronization at the node startup
- Implement the block synchronization manager
— Enhanced CatchupSync
— CatchUp request while ping communication and block is broadcasted
— Block request and synchronization in the maximum block synchronizable range
- Implement the transaction indexer
— The transactions contained in the block are indexed and stored in the database by events when chaining block to a blockchain
— Indexing transactions by the properties of transaction
— Indexing for 2-depths transactions
- Passing blocks and transactions using a delivery node between the validator network and the general node network
- Execute a random node stopping test during block and transaction propagation in random nodes
- Upgrade dependency major library
- Upgrade YGGDRASH Explorer For Main-net
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you in an orderly fashion.
Thank you for your ongoing support and faith in YGGDRASH Project.
Official YEED Smart Contract Address:
YGGDRASH Official channels