Greetings from Team YGGDRASH.
The YGGDRASH Sprint 0.3.0 is here!
Details of the updates can be found on Github :
- Consensus Module Integration
- Interchain Process Building
- TestNet Preparation
- Implemented a function for a secure input of a private key
— Implemented a function for an input of a password using console
— Implemented a function for a password masking
Branch & Genesis
- Refactored the logic for Transaction signing, hash, and serialization
- Added a parser for encoding and decoding RawTransactions
- Changed the Transaction body
— Generate a transaction for each contract version when generating a genesis block
- Implemented a dynamical generation of block Stores, blockchain, and RPC Server/Client stub for each BRANCH CHAIN’s consensus
- Implemented a function to broadcast consensus blocks from validator to nodes.
— Set the proxy node configuration for broadcasting consensus blocks
- Created a more efficient data format and process of consensus blocks
— Unified data formats as Google ProtoBuffer
— Created efficient ways for serializing, storing, processing, parsing of consensus blocks
- Unified the configuration of the validator module
— Unified configurations as TypeSafe formats
— Deleted configurations about SpringBoot
- Established the process of moving assets between chains in YGGDRASH
— Ethereum Exchange Process
— Ethereum Token Exchange Process
— Ethereum Token Swap Preparation
- Added a pre-execution function of transactions
- Refactored the contract manager
— Manage the bundle lifecycle and framework access
- Refactored the contract cache and store
- Implemented the contract executor
— Execute contracts and manage the state
- Implemented the synchronization of blocks from validator node to proxy node.
- Implemented the run of multiple validator nodes for each BRANCH using validator profile
- Added a testable master profile which can generate PBFT consensus block of a BRANCH CHAING
- Separated the special RPC Server/Client stub for bootstrap nodes
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you in an orderly fashion.
Thank you for your ongoing support and faith in YGGDRASH Project.
Official YEED Smart Contract Address:
YGGDRASH Official channels