Earn a YGG-themed REVV Racing car NFT by adding liquidity to YGG/REVV pool on SushiSwap
Yield Guild Games (YGG) and REVV Motorsport have launched a new liquidity pool on SushiSwap for the YGG/REVV pair. Liquidity providers will be able to earn a YGG-themed REVV Racing car NFT, which can be used to play REVV Racing, the skill-based action arcade automobile racing blockchain game that gives you full and real-time first-person control of your car.
REVV Racing is the newest play-to-earn title in the REVV Motorsport metaverse of racing games, and is a milestone in Animoca Brands’ ambitious plan to develop blockchain-based games that have the quality, look, and feel of traditional video games.
In REVV Racing, the race cars are NFTs, and all play sessions are registered on the blockchain. The game looks and plays like the high quality 3D car racing games that are already familiar to millions of gamers all over the world.
The alpha version of REVV Racing was launched on August 11 alongside its first tournament — Alpha Inaugural, where players competed for an impressive prize pool of US$150,000.
Earn your own YGG-themed REVV Racing car NFT
Participants who add a minimum US$100 worth of liquidity to the YGG/REVV pool on SushiSwap by 2 September 2021 23:59 (UTC) and keep the liquidity in the pool until 7 September 2021 23:59 (UTC) will be eligible to receive a unique YGG-themed REVV Racing car NFT.
For every subsequent $100 added on top of the initial liquidity, they will receive an additional car, capped at $5,000 per user (allowing for a total of 50 cars to be earned for the total liquidity added).
How to Provide Liquidity in the YGG/REVV pool on SushiSwap:
1. Go to app.sushi.com and connect via MetaMask.
2. On the SushiSwap Menu, click on Pool and provide liquidity by selecting the YGG and REVV pair. You can select your budget by entering a value for either token. SushiSwap calculates the corresponding amount that also needs to be added to the pool. In the example below, we are adding 282 YGG which is equivalent to roughly 10,336.5 REVV.
3. If you have not transacted with REVV (or YGG) on SushiSwap before you may need to “Approve” the platform to interact with the contract. This is an extra step, added for your protection. Once you click “Approve REVV” on SushiSwap, you will need to confirm the transaction via MetaMask.
4. Once MetaMask confirms that SushiSwap is approved to interact with your accounts, you are able to add liquidity to the pool by clicking “Confirm Adding Liquidity”.
5. SushiSwap will reconfirm the transaction so be sure to check your details before proceeding.
6. To complete the transaction on-chain, click “Confirm” in MetaMask. Wait for a notification that the transaction has been confirmed.
7. In exchange for adding YGG and REVV tokens to the pool, you will receive YGG/REVV pool tokens to prove you own a part of the pool. These are known as Sushi Liquidity Pool Tokens (SLP) tokens or just ‘Pool Tokens’.
8. Whilst you hold YGG/REVV Sushi Liquidity Pool tokens, you will earn your share of the transaction fees that are generated by the liquidity pool.
Make sure all of these steps have been completed prior to the first snapshot being taken at 23:59 UTC on 2 September 2021 in order to be eligible for the airdrop.
How to withdraw your liquidity:
1. Once the second snapshot has been taken on 7 September 2021, you can, if you choose, withdraw your liquidity.
2. If you revisit https://app.sushi.com/pool you will see your YGG/REVV liquidity position listed.
3. Click on that position. Then click “Amount to Remove” and edit the percentage amount that you wish to remove from the liquidity pool, i.e. 100% (see the screenshot below as an example).
4. Click “Approve” to exit your position if you no longer wish to earn transaction fees from the pool.
5. You will need to confirm the transaction in SushiSwap and MetaMask before the funds are released to your account.
Once all of these steps have been completed, assuming you were active in the liquidity pool for both snapshots, you will be airdropped an exclusive YGG-themed REVV Racing car to your address (or multiple cars, depending on the value staked). The car(s) will be viewable on Opensea via the Matic network within two days after the final snapshot on 7 September 2021.