Your Need To Know on YOP NFTs
YOP NFTs are a critical part of the YOP ecosystem, so as we move ahead to the final development stages, we wanted to share how your YOP NFTs will give you early access to the Private Launch. To get access to the Private Launch you will need to hold your YOP NFT in the wallet you connect to the YOP web app. The web app will check the wallet you connect and grant you access if it holds a YOP NFT. There is no differentiation between the YOP NFTs for the Private Launch and there is no cut off as to when you acquired your YOP NFT.
Before we move forward, here is a quick list of benefits YOP NFTs offer to their holders:
- Early access to private launch
- Access to higher APYs and limited-period vaults
- Access to the YOP NFT Holders Lounge on Discord
If you are yet to get a YOP NFT — don’t panic, you can get these on OpenSea. The URLs for the YOP NFTs on OpenSea are:
How Do I Buy a YOP NFT?
Buying an NFT on OpenSea is a breeze.
- Choose which NFT you want from the 3 options above and click on the link. You will be brought to the OpenSea listing page for the selected YOP NFT. Click on the Wallet Icon in the top right and select MetaMask. Connect your MetaMask Wallet.
- Once your wallet is connected, look at the available listings (highlighted below) — paying attention to the quantity field as it is possible to sell multiple NFTs in a single transaction.
- Choose the NFT you wish to purchase and click the “Buy” button. A popup window will be displayed asking you to confirm your purchase. Click “Confirm checkout”.
- Approve the transaction in MetaMask.
- OpenSea will update to display a purchase processing screen. Once your transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, you will receive a notification in OpenSea.
- You can also click on the Transaction Hash link to view the transaction details on Etherscan.
- To view your YOP NFT on OpenSea, go to https://opensea.io/account
How do I Access the Private Launch?
Once you have your YOP NFT, the next thing you will want to do is verify it on Discord. This is not necessary in order to access the private launch, but it will allow you access to the private NFT Holders Lounge channel in Discord. In this lounge you will have direct access to the YOP team during the Private Launch period. To verify your YOP NFT on Discord, just follow these simple steps:
- Join the YOP Discord Server: https://discord.gg/yop (if you do not already have Discord, you can download it here: https://discord.com/download)
- Head over to the verify channel and send the following message: !join
- The Collab.Land BOT will then send you a direct message containing a link to verify your wallet
- Click on this link and confirm that you want to visit the Collab.Land website
- Connect your MetaMask wallet on the Collab.Land website
- Sign the required transaction to authenticate. There is no gas cost associated with this.
- Go back to Discord. You will see a message from the Collab.Land Bot confirming that your wallet is now connected.
- Go back into the YOP Discord server and back to the Verify channel. Hover over your profile avatar in the Verify channel to see a pop-up dialog showing your roles. Note: It can take up to 2 minutes for the roles associated with your connected wallet to show up. Depending on the YOP NFTs you hold (and whether you have YOP Tokens in your MetaMask wallet) you can receive up to four roles:
- Once your roles have been assigned, you should be able to see and access the private channels on the server.
After the Public Launch, YOP NFTs will start to be used for specific Vault access. Rarer NFTs will give earlier access to Vaults with higher APYs. So, for example, the 888 NFTs will get the earliest access, followed by the 222 NFTs, and finally access will be granted to the 88 NFTs.
We hope this help you understand how YOP NFTs will be used in the YOP ecosystem.