In mid-May, I came across a ridiculous flight deal that is sending me and 9 friends to Milan — and then continuing on to Tokyo a few weeks later — for under $150 this October (ironically, I paid the highest amount out of all 10 of us). Since discovering that flight, I’ve devoted an insane amount of time to learning how the airline industry works, with a specific focus on answering this question:
How can I fly for free (or next-to-free) for the rest of my life?
Now, I’ve finally found the answer. And here’s the best part: In the next 24 hours, I’m going to help you to do the same.
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- The first 20 people requesting access are admitted into my beta. I expect it to fill up within the first 30–60 minutes, but I’ll leave it open for 24 hours just in case.
- You’ll invest 4 minutes of your time, and get access to flights like these (departing from Toronto):
- Always wanted to explore the USA? Round-trips to San Francisco or Austin, TX for $120.
- Care for something more adventurous? Try Europe. Zurich, Madrid, and Stockholm for $75 (the French have expensive tastes — you’ll need to fork out $10 more for Paris)
- Need some heat this winter? Visit spicy Rio de Janeiro, still under $100.
- And if this last one doesn’t get you excited, just stay home altogether. An almost unheard-of direct flight from Toronto-Istanbul, $50.
3. That’s it! You’re now a master in what most people only dream of: flying for (almost) free.
THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PARAGRAPH:
For the next 24 hours, I’m opening up my bag of tricks and will be onboarding 20 people to join me in learning my secret to these remarkable prices. The first 20 people to hit Recommend at the bottom of this post and sign up here will be the lucky ones involved.
Don’t live in Toronto? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Here’s a look at what you can expect from San Francisco and New York City.
I want you to have access to flights from Toronto to San Francisco, Madrid, Paris, Rio, Istanbul, or somewhere else that your heart desires for under $100. Take 5 seconds here to join the beta and make the world your oyster.
If you haven’t made it there already, check out Yore Oyster here!