Question Wednesday: Week 1
I want everyone who’s a YUNiversity intern and/or staff member to answer these on Medium. It’s fun, I promise.
1. Who are your top three lady heroes?
Fictional or real? Mako Mori, Wonder Woman and Elizabeth Comstock or Ellen Degeneres, Hayley Atwell and Jessica Williams?
2. When you were little, what did you want to be?
An actress. Then I realized I didn’t have expressive eyebrows.
3. Who do you think should run for president in two years?
Jon Stewart. Even though there’s a gif of Colbert above. Sorry, sir.
4. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year? Ever?
5. What makes you feel afraid?
The Joker. Hannibal Lecter. People scare me a lot more than ghosts and demons.
Also pincherbugs. Damn pincherbugs.
6. Would you rather get lunch with Gillian Flynn or J.K. Rowling?
J.K. Rowling, easily. I’m still a proud Harry Potter nut.
7. What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
When I was in middle school, I would walk down this hill where my dad would pick me up, right? And he had just gotten this brand new white prius so he was really easy to spot. Just like a regular day, I opened the passenger door and plopped in, asking if we could go to McDonald’s or something. My didn’t respond so after I buckled up, I looked over at him.
That man was not my father.
We stared at each other and screamed at each other and I learned a valuable lesson.
8. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or baby koala, which one would you choose?
Can’t I just get a red panda?
9. What’s your dream job?
Screenwriting or just writing in some way that I get paid. And make movies. So screenwriting.
10. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
Does Wonder Woman count?
11. Who was your first crush?
A boy named Devin in kindergarten. I still don’t know if he actually existed or not.
12. If you had to choose between using Internet Explorer forever, or permanently using an AOL e-mail address, which one would it be?
Permanently using an AOL e-mail address. IE is my biggest enemy.
13. If you could either be a duck or an owl, which would you be?
14. What do you love about yourself most?
15. What don’t you like so much?
16. Rugrats or Doug?
17. Which house would you belong to in Game of Thrones? Like, very honestly.
That’s an excellent question.
18. If you got a (new) tattoo, what would it be of?
“ You must be imaginative, strong-hearted. You must try things that may not work, and you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. What I say is true — anyone can cook… but only the fearless can be great.”
I want that tattooed on my rib cage.
19. What would you like to eat for your last meal?
Any and all forms of potato. I’m very Irish.
20. If you had to be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
The Voice, I guess. Mainly because Adam Levine…
21. Who has influenced you the most?
That girl with the long hair who asks the first question is me!
22. What are your favorite lyrics?
Be strong, believe by Yellowcard!
23. Real jeans or jeggings?
24. On the first day of ruling the world, what would you do?
Take all of Donald Trump’s money except 2 million and give it all back to people that need it. And buy every single disney movie ever, marvel included.
25. If you were forced to open a bakery, what would you name it?
THE MUFFIN MAN
26. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done on a date?
Um… I entered a one-sided, destructive relationship once… Does that count?
27. What do you hope to achieve by 50?
Another excellent question. I hope I’ve met Chris Evans.
28. What has been your best moment this year (so far)?
I wrote my 50k novel in November, and finishing it was my best moment.
29. Would you rather be stuck in traffic for two hours, or have Chipotle run out of guacamole forever?
Stuck in traffic. I couldn’t torture everyone like that.
30. Why are you so amazing?!