- Delete the line of the masternode you want to create the new TXID from masternode.conf file
- Save the file masternode.conf and restart your wallet. The masternode should disappear from the list of masternodes in the Masternodes tab.
- Open the debug console, and type the command:
- A new address will be created, it will be the address of your new masternode.
- Send the required coins to the masternode for this address (5000 ZCR for example) and wait 15 confirmations
- After the 15 confirmations, open the console debug and type the command:
The list of TXID and Output Index will be shown. Look for the TXID of the transaction you just made in this list.
If it does not appear, redo the process, your masternode will only work if your TXID appears in this list.
- There are two information in this list, the first column is the TXID and the second column is the Output Index. Now you already have the TXID, Output Index and Wallet Reward (created at the beginning), we need to include it in ZCore Central.
Enter your Zcore Central dashboard and click on your masternode alias. On the details screen, you must click on Wallet Reward and enter your new. Do this also with TXID and Output Index.
After all changed click the SHOW button in the line masternode.conf, the system will show your new file configured.
- Paste the line into your masternode.conf file and restart your wallet
- After the restart your wallet you can start your new masternode.
- If you can not restart by GUI mode, try to start through the debug console, some coins can only get through the debug console (enter the coin community and ask which command you start the masternode through the console debug)
masternode start alias ZMN01
startmasternode alias 0 ZMN01
masternode start alias 0 ZMN01