Zealous lets you create a space for your followers and fans to connect with you in realtime. Going live creates more intimacy, takes less time, and is incredibly desired and valuable to your audience.
Choose Your Space
A Space is a collection of pages and rooms that belong to you and your community. You can have as many spaces as you like, but we recommend starting small and using them cautiously.
Space names are used in your URL and have a couple of rules to keep in mind:
- Must be 5 characters or more
- Can contain punctuation like the hyphen (-) and (underscore)
When you choose your space name, you’re actually choosing its URL. Let’s say you chose the name community. You can access your space 1 of 2 ways:
Custom Domains (Pro)
If you’ve already got a domain name you would like to use for your Space, you can do so from within the Space Settings.
Just click on the 💎 and you will get instructions on how to set up your custom domain.
Use Your Space
Once you have a Space, you can start to send your audience to this Space to find out more about you and when you go live.
Here are just a few good uses of Spaces:
- Link to your Space from your social media profile
- Link to your Space from your existing LinkTree, Beacon, Lu.ma, etc. page
- Link to your Space from your content descriptions
- Link to your Space from your email signature