We would like to welcome all the space explorers that have joined the CryptoGalaxy community and started the exploration of the vast space.
CryptoGalaxy is the world’s first virtual universe powered by the blockchain technology. The game is available in its open-beta version for Android and iOS users.
CryptoGalaxy presents a virtual mining experience where every explorer can set on a journey and use the GalaBot to dig minerals on the planets in the game. Those minerals can then be converted into Gala in the GalaxyEX. Gala is the token that is the fuel of the whole Galaxy planet ecosystem.
Check out: GALA use cases in Zeepin Ecosystem
New planets are released for players to conquer. Planets come in different shapes, appearance and with different mineral supply.
How to start?
· Go to https://cryptogalaxy.one/#/
· Download the dApp for your iOS or Android smartphone
For Iphone users:
After the app is downloaded to your home screen, go to settings-general-device management-click “trust this app”(NUR.AI.GAN, TOO), the app will work then.
Download from Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zeepin.galaxy
For an alternative download, go to https://cryptogalaxy.one
Simply click on an “Android” button and app will start downloading in the background.
Create a new account:
After dApp is downloaded to your smartphone, you need to register a new account:
· Click Register
· Fill out the required fields
· Don‘t use Yahoo, Hotmail or Outlook email (they tend to block the confirmation email). If you cannot see the confirmation email in your inbox, check the spam or junk folder.
After registration is confirmed, check your provided email account and confirm your registration by clicking the link in the email.
Go back to the dApp and simply log in, using the chosen email and password.
How do I start mining/digging?
Each player receives a free GalaBot that can dig “Glore” minerals.
To start digging, simply click on the “discover “ tab, find a planet and click on it. Once you are on a specific planet page, click on “Dig“ button, choose your robot and click “Start working“. Your GalaBot is now digging on the planet you chose. To claim minerals, click on a red dot that will appear hovering above the planet surface.
How can I buy a planet?
Planets are released through the “Find” function. In order to get a chance to find a new planet, you need to use the “Prometheus” spaceship and send it into space. The odds of finding a planet are varying, as there are always promotions made by the team. To find out the current odds, join our CryptoGalaxy Telegram Group.
Another way to buy a planet is by buying it from another explorer in the game. To find the planet marketplace, go to “GalaxyEX” and choose the planet tab. You will now see all the planets that are up for sale. All planets can be bought using GALA.
How can I get enough Gala to buy a planet?
At the moment, Gala is not listed on any exchange yet. There were 2 Gala airdrops in March: all ZPT holders received Gala for every ZPT holding in the wallet. There is no way to get Gala other than digging in the game.
We don’t recommend buying Gala OTC as there were a few scams in the past.
How else can I earn Gala in the game?
1. By clicking on a Daily Checkin mission, you can collect 1 Gala daily.
2. Invite friends to join the game, receive 1 Gala for anyone that will register with your invite code.
What is the difference between the 3 mining machines?
There are currently 3 different mining bots in the game:
1. GalaBot: each player is entitled to a free Basic GalaBot. It can dig the primary mineral in the game — Glore. GalaBot has a mining capacity of 30 minerals and has to be emptied after to continue digging. 100 Glore minerals can be converted to 7 Gala tokens in GalaxyEX
2. Grubber: price for this Beryl mineral digging robot is 160 Gala tokens. Grubber has a mining capacity of 15 minerals. 100 Beryl minerals will bring you 15 Gala tokens in the GalaxyEX
3. Whale: this powerful robot will cost you 2500 Gala. Whale will help you dig Saphire, with the mining capacity of 10 minerals. 100 Saphire minerals are worth 30 Gala in the GalaxyEX.
By owning 3 different diggers, you can dig on 3 planets simultaneously and earn much more Gala in the process. Just don‘t forget to claim the minerals and empty the diggers.
EDIT: You can now upgrade your diggers up to level 40 by consuming Gala.
What is GalaxyEX?
GalaxyEX is a virtual mineral exchange platform where you can easily exchange your minerals to Gala tokens and see how much you have actually collected. Note that 15% of minerals dug on other peoples planets belong to that planet owner and will be deducted once exchanged.
How can I send Gala or ZPT to my account in CryptoGalaxy?
Click on a Helmet icon in the top left corner. Click on a Recharge button. You will see an address of your Galaxy wallet. Copy the address and send Gala to the address from your ZeeWallet.
Once Gala is sent to the game, wait a few minutes and click Refresh at the same page. Your balance will increase once Gala has arrived in your in-game wallet.
Why would I send ZPT to the game?
With the release of V1.5, ZPT support feature was added. ZPT can be used in 2 different ways:
- hold ZPT in your in-game wallet to claim extra Gala once per day, every day. This promotion will end on December 31st, 2018. The longer you keep the ZPTs in your wallet and more you keep, higher the daily reward. There is 150.000 Gala pool available for all the players every day.
- If you are a planet owner, you can upgrade your planet technology by locking-up the required amount of ZPT for a specific period of time. After lock-up, technology will be upgraded immediately and permanently. Upgrade will increase the mineral yield, producing more Gala faster.
How can I withdraw my ZPT and Gala from the game?
You can withdraw ZPT, Gala withdrawals are not yet available. To withdraw ZPT, you need to set a PIN code first. PIN code is used to improve the safety of your funds and can only be set once. You can set your PIN code in “Settings”. Make sure you don't forget it or share it with anyone.
After PIN code is set, go to your in-game ZPT wallet and click “Withdraw”. Input the receiving wallet address, amount and PIN code and click “Confirm”
Why would I upgrade my robots?
GalaBot, Grubber, and Whale can now be upgraded up to level 40. Each upgrade is paid in Gala. Upgrade will increase the mining capacity and speed. Your bots will now dig faster and will be able to carry more minerals.
Speed refers to the max amount of minerals that can be dug in 24 hours. by that specific bot.
What is the purpose of space exploration (“Find” function)?
Since the only way to fully explore the universe is by cruising around in your powerful spaceship, a new rent-a-spaceship place just opened up. You can now rent one of the 3 different kinds of spaceships:
- Pellaeon Class: rent it for 10 glore minerals. You might find a big bulk of minerals and take them back to your space family.
- Star Destroyer: This metallic hydrogen powered rocket will take you on a trip to find a variety of minerals or even Gala floating in the space. The rent is 300 Beryl minerals for a single exploration trip.
- Prometheus: by far the most powerful rocket currently available on the market is so advanced that can detect hidden planets in the universe. If you are lucky enough, it will lead you to there to occupy one. A single trip ticket will set you back 100 Sapphire minerals and 100 Gala and can find a planet, Gala or other minerals.
For more information and latest news about CryptoGalaxy follow us on social media and join the discussion:
News Channel: https://t.me/ZeepinNews