Another upgrade to upgrade your Blockchain experience. Zeeve 1.3.0 has been released and is available for use. We now supports DigitalOcean, this allows you to deploy your Blockchain networks in your own DigitalOcean cloud infrastructure and its just a few clicks away.
Key Highlights of this release:
- Deploy Ethereum, Sawtooth and Credits networks on DigitalOcean.
- Fabric Networks are more configurable now with
Support for RAFT consensus
Organization wise Orderers
Choice between LevelDb and CouchDb for peer.
Configure CAs with admin’s username and password.
Persistent volume option for every service.
Option to create and join application channel added.
Option to add more nodes to the network.
What’s up next
- R3 Corda network deployments
- Zeeve managed deployments
- Fabric support on DigitalOcean
Did someone say bugs? We now have made Zeeve stable more than ever. And these as well:
- Error notifications are more detailed
- You can see cloud VPC limit errors in Zeeve