At Horizen, we believe in transparency and value community involvement. Horizen broadcasts a quarterly live stream on Youtube and hosts weekly live team calls on Discord to keep the community update to date on project progression. As part of the live stream and weekly team call, the team also holds a live Q&A session.
The Horizen delivered several major milestones and updates including Horizen Sidechains Alpha, the new, and updates to Sphere by Horizen! The team is charging into Q4 with a strong foundation for our future as a project and the community has exploded in growth in response!
- Horizen Sidechains Alpha!
- Horizen Whitepaper 2.0
- Sphere by Horizen 1.2.0b released!
- We welcomed three new members to the team! Marcelo Kaihara, Guiseppe Fusco, and Daniele Di Benedetto
- Core software update ZEN 2.0.18 and 2.0.19
- Core Dev moved to public repo
- New video series about Horizen Sidechains
- Horizen Developer Environment (HDE) — coming soon! Community members will be able to contribute to the Horizen ecosystem and earn incentives for their contributions!
- Guatemalan elections on Horizen blockchain
- Multiple sidechain nodes live on testnet
- Node Tracking Server update
- New Faucet. The new faucet features increased bonuses for daily claims, referral bonuses, and the new bonus round!
- Horizen now on Instagram and Medium. The new Instagram account allows us to show more behind the scenes pictures and updates on our team!
- Improved website. New pages include Home page, Sidechains, White papers, Store, Much more! Be sure to check out our website for our other great new updates
- Launched the new Weekly Insider
- Transition to Quarterly Livestream
- Exponential growth kick-off!
Regional Updates: China:
- Guan Yin attended multiple conferences and meetups where he taught people about Horizen and our sidechains!
- Guan Yin hosted a webinar with Fox.One
- Hosted a webinar for local miners and media community members
- Community growth!
- New partnership with Tec de Monterrey. Students attended a Horizen workshop to learn about our project, Horizen nodes, and our sidechains!
- Angie attended and spoke at multiple conferences and meetups to teach people about cryptocurrency, blockchain, and Horizen!
- Manon interviewed with La Ferme du Mineur and spoke about Horizen Sidechains
- The team attended many meetups and events
- Horizen Academy in French — Coming soon!
Central EU: Eastern EU, RU, GE, and CIS:
Vano spoke at and attended over 6 events including OKEx Talks, The Libra Effect, Blockchain UA, and more!
Originally published at https://blog.horizen.global on November 6, 2019.