Introducing Zenlink Tokenomics and Utility
Today, we are pleased to announce the release of the Zenlink Tokenomics Lightpaper, which introduces the Zenlink Network architecture, ecological participants, Token utility, network economic mechanism, and Token distribution.
Zenlink is an underlying cross-chain DEX protocol based on Polkadot and is committed to becoming the DEX composable hub of Polkadot. By accessing the ultimate, open, and universal cross-chain DEX protocol based on Substrate, Zenlink DEX Protocol enables all parachains to build DEX and achieve liquidity sharing in one click. Zenlink DEX Protocol includes Module, WASM, and EVM implementations, which are flexible and adaptable, allowing for customizable compositions and interoperability with different DeFi modules.
In addition, the Zenlink DEX Aggregator connects all DEX DApps on Polkadot and aggregates liquidity, providing a low slippage trading experience for users. Zenlink DEX Composable Hub enables developers to access the Zenlink DEX Module to build their own unique DEXs, forming a DEX composable hub for the Polkadot ecosystem. Currently, Zenlink has received 2 rounds of Web3 Foundation Grants and investments from well-known institutions such as Alameda Research, Hashkey, IOSG, Continue, and Hypersphere.
As an important protocol layer project in the Polkadot DeFi stack, Zenlink will play a key role in connecting the huge liquidity of the Polkadot DeFi ecosystem, such as helping parachain projects to deploy DEX and achieve liquidity sharing with one click, linking all DEX aggregation liquidity on the Polkadot. To achieve this vision and provide valuable protocol, products, and services for the community, we need to coordinate various Zenlink Network eco-participants to jointly participate in the network and design a reasonable incentive model as well as an eco-economic self-loop system.
Therefore, Zenlink Tokenomics Lightpaper will contain the following elements.
- Zenlink Overview: Zenlink network architecture components and their individual interpretations.
- Network Ecological: Introduction to the five main types of participants within the Zenlink Network Ecology.
- Token Utility: Multiple application values of ZLK, including transaction fee discounts, staking, governance, etc.
- Economic mechanism: The economic mechanism and value distribution designed to ensure the healthy cycle of the whole ecological economy, including liquidity mining, transaction mining, collection and distribution of transaction fees, buyback mechanism, design of staking pool, and DAO treasury, etc.
- Token Distribution: Distribution and flow rules for the ZLK (Zenlink network token), including maximum supply, the distribution ratio of Kusama network and Polkadot network, overall distribution status, token unlocking rules, and release curve.
It is important to note that Zenlink will issue the same set of ZLK Token in Kusama Network and Polkadot Network with a maximum supply of 100 million. The token distribution ratio of the two networks is tentatively 40% of Kusama issuance and 60% of Polkadot issuance, following the same distribution rules (i.e. 40,000,000 ZLK issued on the Kusama network and 60,000,000 ZLK issued on the Polkadot network, which will follow a non-discriminatory release rule).
At the same time, Zenlink has been actively exploring more combinable and expandable ways to use the NFTs and hopes to move beyond collectibles to give the NFTs more experience to unleash more value of the NFTs. And we will publish a separate document on the model design of NFT, so stay tuned!
To view the full version of the Zenlink Tokenomics Lightpaper, please visit the Zenlink website and click on “Wiki” at the top, or go directly to the following URL to view: https://wiki.zenlink.pro/resources/tokenomics
More announcements are on the way, and we’re ready to make a new wave.
Learn more about Zenlink