Participate in Zenlink Community Contribution Carnival Season 1 and share 10,000 $ZLK prize pool
With the launch of the first parachains in the Kusama network, we know that many community members are eagerly awaiting the launch of Zenlink and hoping to get some tokens.
Over the past many months, Zenlink has organized some events, such as meme contests and testnet, the whole purpose of these events is to create a community-driven project and distribute tokens to community members to make Zenlink as decentralized as possible. However, we still need to remind you that Zenlink has no plans to conduct a token sale. Therefore, we will be offering more opportunities for you to be able to acquire some tokens, as long as you are one of the committed community members.
We have been developing the product very well and we would like to have a strong community. Our partners will soon integrate our product and you will finally be able to use it. However, all of this needs the support of the community.
So today, we’re announcing the Zenlink Community Contribution Carnival Season1 Event, where you can submit your proof of contribution to let us know you’re a part of building Zenlink and win a prize! We want you to showcase whatever skills and talents you have at this event. There are no restrictions on how you want to participate, but all work you do and submissions must be related to Zenlink. Follow us for more details about this event!
How do I participate?
This event will be simple to participate in, all you need to do is contribute to Zenlink with your skills and submit it to us. The submission can be but is not limited to:
- Content creation: Write articles or make videos.
- Image creation: Use your skills to create memes, stickers, and infographics.
- Organizing AMAs: Host AMAs, if you are an owner of the TG group.
- Create local community: Create a Zenlink group for local communities.
- Tweeting: Post tweets or make quality Twitter threads for Zenlink.
- If you have no skills at all, you can submit your entry as an “active community member”.
It is totally up to you how you want to do it. The whole purpose is to create a strong community and distribute ZLK tokens to those who contribute. This is a freestyle event!
What are the rules?
To ensure the smooth running of the event, all participants need to abide by the following rules:
- Event period: 19th Aug 2021–19th Sep 2021.
- All participants must register on this form by 25th August 2021, 23:59 GMT, and submit all entries at once (one submission only) on this form by 19th September 2021, 23:59 GMT.
- All participants must follow @ZenlinkPro as well as join the Zenlink Telegram chat and actively interact with other members of the community. Your participation will account for a multiplier factor of the points you get.
- To get reward, we suggest you post your contribution on Twitter, and mention @ZenlinkPro in tweets with the #ZenlinkDEX #ZLK hashtag and tag 3 friends. Posting on Twitter will give us a priority and get retweeted by Zenlink.
- Telegram sticker: you need to make a pack of at least 10 stickers.
- Memes: There is no limit to the number of memes that can be submitted, but to prevent malicious mass production, only a maximum of 10 memes per participant will be recorded for scoring, so please prioritize quality.
- Article&Video: All articles with a minimum of 500 words and videos with a minimum of 3 minutes will be considered valid.
- If you plan to do an AMA in your TG group or create a TG group for a local community, please DM the admins.
- If you are caught cheating, using someone else’s account, or copying someone else’s work, you will be automatically disqualified.
Rewards and Distribution
Reward #1: Sharing of 10,000 $ZLK prize pool
All participants will share the 10,000 $ZLK prize pool. The rewards will be distributed according to the ratio of the participants’ cumulative points to the total points, with higher points resulting in higher rewards.
Points for contributions will be determined by the Zenlink team and community guardians, and each contribution will be given a point of 1–100 based on workload, quality of work, and influence, etc.
In addition, all participants will receive a multiplier factor of 0.1–2, which depends on your activity in the Zenlink Telegram group. The more active you are in TG, the higher the multiplier factor, up to 2, but if you are never active, the multiplier factor may be as low as 0.1.
For example, Bob earned 800 scores in the event by submitting multiple proofs of valid contributions, and the total number of points for all participants in the event is 100,000. Meanwhile, Bob is more active in the TG and receives a multiplier of 1.5, so his rewards are calculated as below.
Bob’s reward = 10000 x 800/100000 x 1.5 x 100% = 120 ZLK
In summary, the amount of ZLK rewards you receive depends on the number of points you have accumulated (which depends on the quality of your work and contributions). And of course, don’t forget that your activity in TG determines your points bonus.
It’s important to participate in Telegram chats because we don’t want all participants to come just for the rewards, and if you’ve done some work or submitted something, why not show it to the community, and it makes sense to explain your motivation for doing so!
Therefore our community guardians will monitor your participation in Telegram chats weekly. If you do not engage at all, you will get little rewards. For example, a person who does very high-quality work but only engages once a day will only get 50 points out of 100. However, a person who does medium-quality work but actively engages and helps other community members can get 80 points.
Finally, we have some pertinent suggestions that will help you participate in the event.
- Quality over quantity. For instance, making 100 tweets that are spam, gets only 5 points. While a single tweet that attracts KOL’s attention gets 100 points.
- A Youtube video or an article with a lot of fake/bot engagements will get low points.
Reward #2: Weekly Outstanding Contribution Bonus
Every week we will select 1–10 outstanding contributions from Twitter to give away extra prizes, which are not included in the prize pool above.
The following conditions must be met to win.
- Follow @ZenlinkPro and join Telegram
- High-quality contributions (Memes, Twitter threads, etc., whatever the form)
- Posted on Twitter, mention @ZenlinkPro in tweets with #ZenlinkDEX #ZLK hashtag, and tag 3 friends
- All participants have only one chance to submit proof of contribution, so you just need to do your work during the event and submit it before the end.
- If you are found to be outstanding, we will consider you to join the Zenlink Guardian/Ambassador club. Of course, excellent AMA organizers or local community creators will consider a long-term partnership.
- All rewards will be distributed after ZLK goes live, and you will be able to check the reward record at https://wiki.zenlink.pro/ecosystem/token-distribution after the event.
- The result will be transparent and will be visible on this spreadsheet.
Learn more about Zenlink
📚 — Whitepaper