Zenlink DEX Protocol Coming to External Code Audit | Zenlink Monthly Update(June 2021)
In June, the Zenlink team focused on product development, and after Zenlink DEX Protocol successfully implemented three different versions of Module, WASM and EVM, we optimized and upgraded the features of each version, and Zenlink DEX Procotol will soon enter the external code audit stage.
As for Zenlink SlotVault, the first batch of cooperative projects have basically been accessed, and the mobile adaptation has also been completed to facilitate users’ access and use.
The following are the details of the June update.
Notes: Zenlink mainly consists of two core parts: Zenlink DEX Protocol and DApp. Zenlink Protocol will implement a simple, highly versatile and pluggable DEX Module, which can enable parachains to access DEX capabilities after the Module is deployed on the parachain in a plug-and-pull manner; at the same time, we will also create an efficient DEX dedicated cross-chain protocol to realize the liquidity sharing between the DEX Module on different parachains.
Zenlink DApp is a front-end interactive product based on Zenlink DEX Protocol to facilitate users to use cross-chain DEX without awareness.
SlotVault is a smart pool product built by the Zenlink team in combination with PLO (Parachain Lease Offerings), which aggregates many parachains projects and other Polkadot eco-projects. The development progress will be disclosed around the above three parts.
- Additional refinements to the test user and code structure of the Zenlink DEX Protocol EVM version, and upcoming external code audit work.
- Optimized and improved API interface services related to the EVM version, including transaction notifications, balance inquiries, transaction liquidity inquiries, etc.
- The interface for adjusting trading fees is reserved. The revenue of ecological participants (traders, parachains, LPs and market makers, etc.) will be enhanced by means of incentives to help Zenlink’s ecological development.
- Through modeling abstraction and architectural reorganization, the DEX DApp has been able to access two different implementations of the DEX Protocol (EVM version and Module version) simultaneously. This will effectively smooth out the cognitive friction and improve the user experience, allowing users to migrate smoothly from the former single-chain DeFi ecosystem to the complex multi-chain Polkadot DeFi ecosystem.
- Since the mechanism of the Zenlink DEX Protocol EVM version is very different from the Module version, the DEX DApp has made a round of adaptations for the EVM version, including the switch of account addresses and the addition of a transaction approve process.
- By using the Batch Transaction feature that comes with the Polkadot network, we were able to accomplish the “Approval + Swap” function in one-click.
- The first batch of partner projects are basically all connected to Zenlink SlotVault, and users will experience different paths for each project with different mechanisms.
- The mobile adaptation of Zenlink SlotVault is completed. Users will be able to access SlotVault directly from decentralized mobile wallets such as imToken, Math Wallet and TokenPocket.
- On June 3, the Zenlink team launched the first community idea contest, which consisted of two parts: the Zenlink Meme Idea Contest and the Zenlink Essay Contest, and announced the winners on June 17. Leran more: https://medium.com/zenlinkpro/zenlink-community-idea-competition-top-winners-announced-ff96a684e770
- On June 4, Leo Guo, the head of Zenlink China, attended the Zenlink & Acala AMA hosted by Hellobtc and gave a detailed introduction of Zenlink’s future plans and its new product SlotVault.
- On June 4, Zenlink launched its second batch of Explorer NFT releases with a random lottery at SakeSwap, which some community members doubted. As a result, the Zenlink team released an “Announcement on Zenlink 2nd batch of Explorer NFT releases” on June 10, detailing the logic of the NFT lottery and proposing a solution to add an additional 40 NFTs for community members to share.
- On June 9, Zenlink released an “Announcement about the temporary suspension of Zenlink SlotVault launch”.
- On June 10, Leo Guo, Head of Zenlink China, was invited to participate in the online press conference of the Bifrost kusama slot auction.
- On June 24, Zenlink announced the first batch of ZenlinkDAO initial governance committee members to start a new beginning of governance. Learn more: https://zenlinkpro.medium.com/new-beginnings-in-governance-first-batch-of-zenlinkdao-initial-governance-board-members-announced-bad28a4c19d6
Learn more about Zenlink
📚 — Whitepaper