Zenlink Monthly Updates (April 2022)
The Zenlink Monthly Updates (April 2022) is out! Covering April 2022 of all things Zenlink.
Subscribe to Zenlink updates so you can see the next one right in your inbox.
Scroll down to keep yourself informed about all things Zenlink 📜 👇
Notes: Zenlink mainly consists of two core parts: Zenlink DEX Protocol and DApp. Zenlink Protocol will implement a simple, highly versatile and pluggable DEX Module, which can enable parachains to access DEX capabilities after the Module is deployed on the parachain in a plug-and-pull manner; at the same time, we will also create an efficient DEX dedicated cross-chain protocol to realize the liquidity sharing between the DEX Module on different parachains.
Zenlink DApp is a front-end interactive product based on Zenlink DEX Protocol to facilitate users using cross-chain DEX without awareness.
- Flashloan features have been added to Stable AMM to help eco-projects and developers achieve more flexible and free business scenarios, such as liquidation.
- The Stable AMM-related smart contracts and code have been submitted to security company PeckShield and are currently in the code audit phase. Once the audit and related modifications are completed, it will be announced to the community as soon as possible.
- The Zenlink governance system has been discussed and designed. At present, the relevant preliminary research has been basically completed, and some modules have entered the substantive development stage. For more details, please follow Zenlink official announcement and community news.
- Integration with Talisman and SubWallet wallet extensions. Users can now interact with both wallets in the Zenlink DEX DApp.
- X-Transfer quickly supports cross-chain transfers of aUSD and Polkadot native USDT. aUSD (xcAUSD) can now be transferred between Moonriver and Karura via X-Transfer; USDT can be transferred from Statemine to the Moonriver parachain, but not Moonriver back to Statemine at this time. aUSD is a pledged lending stablecoin issued by Acala, while USDT is an anchored stablecoin issued by Tether.
- At the request of the Acala team, the team completed the update to merge kUSD into aUSD.
- Fixed compatibility issues caused by some non-standard ERC20 token contracts.
- Optimized some inter-page routing.
- Zenlink will be working with Moonbeam, Terra, Frax, Multichain, Axelar Network, and Nomad to launch Zenlink Hybrid AMM and the 1st 4pool on Dotsama. They will be the first teams to help and support the initial liquidity, asset bridging, and marketing of Zenlink’s upcoming 4pool.
Community News & Branding Events
- The new pair MOVR/WBTC has been added with the liquidity incentive program enabled and the liquidity incentives for both MOVR/USDC and MOVR/xcKSM pools have been boosted.
- Zenlink announces the upcoming launch of Hybrid AMM and the first 4pool standard for the Dotsama ecosystem. Hybrid AMM consists of Standard AMM and Stable AMM, and is connected through Zenlink Smart Order Routing to provide users with the best transaction path to enhance their trading experience. For more details: https://twitter.com/ZenlinkPro/status/1511347465890549768?s=20&t=H0iiU87da7UnzBtu5XuR4g
- Zenlink released an announcement that it will work with Moonbeam, Terra, Frax Finance, Multichain (formerly AnySwap), Axelar, Nomad, and other teams to launch the first 4pool standard for the Dotsama ecosystem. More information: https://twitter.com/ZenlinkPro/status/1513139337478647809?s=20&t=H0iiU87da7UnzBtu5XuR4g
- X-Transfer supports the cross-chain transfer of aUSD from the Karura network to the Moonriver network and it's accessible and usable as xcAUSD on Moonriver, with more use cases coming soon. xcAUSD can also be transferred back to the Karura network via X-Transfer.
- Bifrost’s crowdloan staking derivative vsDOT reaches $1.8 million in trading volume and will soon be listed on Zenlink to open trades and a liquidity incentive program.
- Zenlink DEX DApp integrates with Talisman and SubWallet wallet extensions, users can now connect and interact with Zenlink DEX DApp using the two wallets at https://dex.zenlink.pro/
- Using MOVR significantly boosts the liquidity incentive of the MOVR/xcKSM pool.
- Releasing a summary of XC-20s assets on Zenlink, as of April 27, there are 13,388 xcKSM, 10,947 xcKINT, 33,774 xcRMRK engaged in DeFi activity on Zenlink DEX, xcUSDT, xcAUSD, xcKBTC, xcBNC, xcKAR, xcKMA and More XC-20s will be coming up in Zenlink.
- X-Transfer supports the cross-chain transfer of Polkadot eco-native USDT from the Statemine network to the Moonriver network and its accessible and usable as xcUSDT on Moonriver, with more related use cases coming soon.
- Chinese self-publisher Chain Tea published “Cross-chain DEX Tour: How Zenlink Aggregates Liquidity in the Polkadot Ecosystem”, which provides a detailed analysis of Zenlink’s positioning in the Polkadot ecosystem.
- With the big unlock of KSM coming soon, Zenlink will release more xcKSM and KSM-related use cases in Moonriver, welcome community users to pay attention.
- On April 14, Zenlink contributor Guo Tao was invited to participate in a Twitter Space hosted by PolkaWorld on the topic of “Talking Web3 with Polkadot Builders” with the participation of Astar, Acala, Bifrost, and Interlay.
- On April 30, Zenlink contributor Guo Tao participated as a guest in an AMA with the Moonbeam&Moonriver Vietnam community, where Zenlink is the first project in the Moonbeam&Moonriver series of AMAs.
Things are moving fast and we are hiring Lead Community Manager/User Growth and Head of Marketing, check more info and apply:
Learn more about Zenlink: