Zenlink Monthly Updates (August 2022)
The new Zenlink Monthly Updates is out! Covering August 2022 of all things Zenlink.
Welcome to join the Zenlink Discord for discussion and follow us on Twitter.
Subscribe to Zenlink updates to see the next one in your inbox.
Scroll down to keep yourself informed about all things Zenlink 📜 👇
Notes: Zenlink mainly consists of two core parts: Zenlink DEX Protocol and DApp. Zenlink DEX Protocol is the underlying unified and universal cross-chain DEX Protocol, enabling parachains to have DEX functionality and quickly share liquidity with other parachains. Zenlink DEX Protocol includes Module, WASM, and EVM implementations, which are flexible and adaptable, allowing for customizable compositions and interoperability with different DeFi modules.
Zenlink DApp is an interactive front-end product based on Zenlink DEX Protocol to facilitate users using cross-chain DEX without awareness.
DEX Protocol & DEX DApp
- The Zenlink Stable AMM Protocol (Substrate version) has been audited by PeckShield and the audit report has been released: https://github.com/zenlinkpro/zenlink-security-audit
- The Zenlink Standard AMM Protocol (EVM version) on the Moonbeam and Moonriver networks has been upgraded and the “One Click Liquidity Migration” feature has been enabled.
- Zenlink Governance Function:
a) The EVM-related contracts have been completed and are now deployed to the testnet for validation testing.
b) The Substrate module is under development.
c) The UI&UX of the DApp has been finalized.
- We are working with Subsquid to build Zenlink’s full-chain data index, which has a complete technical solution and can quickly synchronize blocks and support all parachains in the Polkadot ecosystem.
- We are building the Polkadot ecosystem’s first native XCM-based DEX cross-chain exchange use case. The draft technology has been submitted to Moonbeam, Astar, and Bifrost for discussion.
Community News & Branding Events
- Released a statement in response to the Nomad bridge exploit and continued to follow up with the Nomad team on their approach: https://twitter.com/ZenlinkPro/status/1554314075106344960
- Our partner AstridDAO has released Zenlink 4pool & AstridDAO user tutorials: https://twitter.com/ZenlinkPro/status/1554426592600150016
- DappRadar officially tracks Zenlink (Astar Network): https://dappradar.com/astar/exchanges/zenlink
- All farming pools of Zenlink on Bifrost have been switched to Long-term farming mode.
- Polkadot community PolkaWorld has released a dual-subtitled introduction video for Zenlink in English and Chinese: https://youtu.be/W3E2lqxEzeU
- Zenlink is officially included in the Astar Builders Program and enables dApp Staking on Astar Network: https://twitter.com/ZenlinkPro/status/1557985913917284352
- The team upgraded the Zenlink DEX contracts on Moonriver & Moonbeam and enabled liquidity migration: https://twitter.com/ZenlinkPro/status/1561662629579739136
- The Zenlink Japan community has released the article “Zenlink DEX Functions and Use cases”: https://medium.com/@yoshidaaaaaa2/zenlink-dexの機能とユースケース-494484be570e
- Zenlink Stable AMM protocol (Substrate version) passed PeckShield’s security audit and published audit reports: https://twitter.com/ZenlinkPro/status/1564575698206875648
- The trading mining campaign is ongoing, #10 has been closed and rewarded, and the next round #11 is in progress.
- Zenlink releases an overview of the liquidity migration and calls on the community to complete the migration as soon as possible to improve funding efficiency: https://twitter.com/ZenlinkPro/status/1565648371750092800
- On August 2, Zenlink community ambassador yoshida2 was invited to the Astar & Polkadot regular meeting#13 organized by Astar Japan community and shared the latest progress about Zenlink.
- On September 1, Zenlink was invited to participate in the Polkadot community online meetup hosted by PolkaWorld with projects Moonbeam, Bifrost, Phala, Manta, Gear, and more.
Learn more about Zenlink:
📍 — DEX DAPP | Website | Twitter| Github |Discord | Telegram EN | Telegram CN | Announcements Channel
📚 — Whitepaper | Tokenomics