Zenlink Monthly Updates (July 2022)
The new Zenlink Monthly Updates is out! Covering July 2022 of all things Zenlink.
Subscribe to Zenlink updates to see the next one in your inbox.
Scroll down to keep yourself informed about all things Zenlink 📜 👇
Notes: Zenlink mainly consists of two core parts: Zenlink DEX Protocol and DApp. Zenlink DEX Protocol is the underlying unified and universal cross-chain DEX Protocol, which enables parachains to quickly have DEX functionality and share liquidity with other parachains. Zenlink DEX Protocol includes Module, WASM, and EVM implementations, which are flexible and adaptable, allowing for customizable compositions and interoperability with different DeFi modules.
Zenlink DApp is a front-end interactive product based on Zenlink DEX Protocol to facilitate users using cross-chain DEX without awareness.
DEX Protocol & DEX DApp
- The Zenlink Stable AMM Protocol (Substrate version) has been delivered to PeckShield for audit. The audit is now in its final stages and the report will be published later.
- Zenlink has completed the technical cooperation with Bifrost to change the Farming mechanism to long-term operation and enabled the new Farming module. Currently, Zenlink’s farming pools on the Bifrost network have been migrated to the long-term mechanism, and users no longer need to perform the “withdraw LP → re-stake to new farming” operation.
- Zenlink Standard AMM Protocol (EVM version) is scheduled to undergo a protocol upgrade on Moonbeam and Moonriver. The migration contract and DApp pages are now complete and tested.
- Zenlink has partnered with AstridDAO, the leading over-collateralized stablecoin protocol on Astar, to expand the use cases of BAI and further enhance the community’s DeFi experience through synergies between the two companies to move the Astar ecosystem forward.
- Celer cBridge announces bridge support for cross-chain transfers between Moonbeam and Astar for ZLK (Zenlink Network Token).
Community News & Branding Events
- Announced UI&UX updates for Zenlink DEX DApp and switched to single-chain connection and data display mode, as well as new support for Talisman EVM and SubWallet EVM. Read a full thread for more details: https://twitter.com/ZenlinkPro/status/1544995616542994432?s=20&t=NmY4KD55S8_l1JGaWs9YMQ
- The farms on Bifrost have been gradually switched to “Long-term” farming mode.
- The 3rd ZLK buyback and burn have been completed with a total of 1,263,145 ZLK buyback and burned, for more details: https://wiki.zenlink.pro/ecosystem/buyback
- Joined Astar Summer Round 2 and initiated a proposal in the Astar Forum to grant 1.2M ASTR from the Astar treasury to Zenlink as part of the liquidity incentive program, which has been approved and is in the implementation phase.
- The 9th trading mining is closed and open for rewards claims.
- Zenlink officially launched on the Astar network on July 26th with the opening of bootstrap and farming, the 4pool, ASTR/USDC, ASTR/DOT, and ASTR/ZLK farms are ongoing.
- Bifrost has converted the funds requested from the Kusama Treasury into vKSM and KSM and added liquidity to vKSM/KSM on Zenlink, which currently has about $3.5M in liquidity.
- Debank officially announced the track Zenlink (Astar version): debank.com/vote/15140
- On July 15, Zenlink joined Twitter Space hosted by the Astar network with other Astar builders Algem, SiO2, and Starfish.
- On July 28th, Zenlink and AstridDAO participated in a community AMA hosted by Astar Space Labs.
- On July 28th, Zenlink, along with Astar and AstridDAO, attended the PolkaWorld community video broadcast to discuss the latest progress of the three parties and what the collaboration entails.
Learn more about Zenlink: