Zenlink Monthly Updates (Oct & Nov 2022)
The new Zenlink Monthly Updates is out! Covering Oct & Nov 2022 of all things Zenlink.
Welcome to join the Zenlink Discord for discussion and follow us on Twitter.
Subscribe to Zenlink updates to see the next one in your inbox.
Scroll down to keep yourself informed about all things Zenlink 📜 👇
Notes: Zenlink mainly consists of two core parts: Zenlink DEX Protocol and DApp. Zenlink DEX Protocol is the underlying unified and universal cross-chain DEX Protocol, enabling parachains to have DEX functionality and quickly share liquidity with other parachains. Zenlink DEX Protocol includes Module, WASM, and EVM implementations, which are flexible and adaptable, allowing for customizable compositions and interoperability with different DeFi modules.
Zenlink DApp is an interactive front-end product based on Zenlink DEX Protocol to facilitate users using cross-chain DEX without awareness.
DEX Protocol & DEX DApp
- Zenlink DEX is officially deployed on the Bifrost Polkadot Network! The Bifrost Polkadot Parachain is an extension of its Kusama Parachain, which Zenlink integrates to better serve users of its Polkadot Network and currently supports vsDOT/vDOT/DOT/BNC and more coins and pairs.
- We are building the Zenlink Deployment Kit, which is a cross-platform (EVM/Substrate/WSAM), decentralized (Apiless), fully open-source rapid deployment kit to help projects with DEX deployment requirements to quickly build their own set of DEX services.
- We are using Subsquid to refactor on-chain data services, with the ultimate goal of providing a set of on-chain data templates that can be reused and adapted to each parachain in the Polkadot ecosystem.
Community News & Branding Events
- Insurance Protocol InsureDAO adds Zenlink cover, which users can purchase on InsureDAO to add protection to their portfolio on Zenlink.
- Zenlink Farms (Moonbeam version) has been integrated into YieldBay. Zenlink Farms on the Moonriver, Astar, and Moonbeam networks have been fully integrated into YieldBay, and users can go to yieldbay.io for details and participate.
- Zenlink X-Transfer has integrated bidirectional cross-chain transfer of the Shiden network native token $SDN ($xcSDN) between the Shiden Network and Moonriver Network, while $xcSDN/USDC Farm is enabled on Zenlink.
- The trading mining campaign has been suspended, but the reward claim portal is still maintained, users who previously participated in the campaign and received the corresponding rewards can go to the Zenlink DEX DApp at any time to claim their rewards.
- Ceres Token announced its integration into the Astar network, and CERES/ASTR and DEO/ASTR liquidity pools have been created on Zenlink and allowed trading for users.
- Renowned Japanese artist Yoshitaka Amano will soon release the Candy Girl Collection on the Astar network, and Zenlink has partnered with Candy Girl to launch a Candy Girl × Zenlink Giveaway.
- Zenlink’s 4th token buyback and burn has been completed with a total of 480,419 $ZLK burnt, more details: https://twitter.com/ZenlinkPro/status/1582281671738503168?s=20&t=yU1FSKYVpfOoxoOGp672AA
- The $BNC/$USDT farm has been activated on Zenlink (Bifrost Kusama Network) and this is the first time Polkadot native USDT has been listed on Zenlink, more details: dex.zenlink.pro/#/earn/stake
- Zenlink has made a statement regarding Alameda’s investment that Alameda received 1% of the total supply of ZLK tokens from Zenlink’s Series A funding, which has been fully released through monthly linear unlocking. Due to the relative dispersion of institutions participating in Zenlink’s funding and cutting tokens unlocked through a linear relationship, the project will not be affected by these events and will continue to build.
- Zenlink has been officially integrated into Bifrost Polkadot! Users can easily switch from other Parachains to Bifrost Polkadot with just a few clicks in the DApp and then follow the familiar experience.
- On November 10, Zenlink Product Manager Victory Van attended Illuminate/22 hosted by Moonbeam and spoke on the new paradigm of cross-chain and how to build efficient cross-chain DEX.
- On November 30, Zenlink was invited to participate in the Polkadot Chinese Community Call organized by PolkaWorld, with projects Bifrost, Phala Network, Manta Network, Equilibrium, and Crust.
Learn more about Zenlink:
📍 — DEX DAPP | Website | Twitter| Github |Discord | Telegram EN | Telegram CN | Announcements Channel
📚 — Whitepaper | Tokenomics