Zenlink Monthly Updates (October & November 2021)
October and November were very important months for Zenlink, as Zenlink successfully launched on Moonriver & Bifrost, and opened a new era of Polkadot multi-chain DeFi.
The following is a summary of the past two months.
Notes: Zenlink mainly consists of two core parts: Zenlink DEX Protocol and DApp. Zenlink Protocol will implement a simple, highly versatile and pluggable DEX Module, which can enable parachains to access DEX capabilities after the Module is deployed on the parachain in a plug-and-pull manner; at the same time, we will also create an efficient DEX dedicated cross-chain protocol to realize the liquidity sharing between the DEX Module on different parachains.
Zenlink DApp is a front-end interactive product based on Zenlink DEX Protocol to facilitate users to use cross-chain DEX without awareness.
- The EVM and Module versions of the Zenlink DEX Protocol have been deployed on the Moonriver and Bifrost Kusama parachains respectively.
- SlowMist has completed a security audit of the Zenlink DEX Protocol EVM version, which includes the three major components of DEX, Bootstrap, and Staking.
- The Zenlink DEX Protocol Module version has been delivered to SlowMist with Bifrost for a security audit, which is expected to be completed in the next few weeks.
- ZLK on Moonriver completes open-source contract code in the block explorer: https://moonriver.moonscan.io/token/0x0f47ba9d9Bde3442b42175e51d6A367928A1173B
- Bootstrap has been deployed on both Moonriver and Bifrost parachains and running successfully.
- Staking is also deployed on both Moonriver and Bifrost parachains and has been running smoothly for 3 phases so far.
- ZLK (Zenlink Native Token) was officially issued on Moonriver and Bifrost.
- Zenlink has partnered with Anyswap to build the Moonriver <> Shiden ZLK cross-chain bridge.
- Added the “Markets” feature, which is convenient for users to quickly browse the global and collect favorite pairs.
- Enhanced the “Info Dashboard” feature. In addition to the default pairs and tokens, users can also search for any of the pairs and tokens already in Zenlink.
- Enable “Transaction Mining”, which allows users to earn ZLK by trading on Moonriver or Bifrost parachains.
- By enabling “Invite to Earn”, users can invite their friends to use Zenlink DEX by sharing the invitation code or invitation link to get the corresponding score and earn ZLK revenue.
- Enable the “Create Pair” feature, users can manipulate their favorite tokens on Moonriver by themselves and create trading pairs, which in turn can inject liquidity and conduct regular trading.
Ecological cooperation progress
- Zenlink has entered into a strategic partnership with AnySwap, a decentralized cross-chain protocol. Zenlink will integrate the AnySwap cross-chain bridge to provide users with more efficient and convenient cross-chain services for their assets.
- Zenlink announced a partnership with Moonbeam, a Polkadot smart contract parallel chain, to build the Polkadot DeFi ecosystem. Zenlink DEX has been successfully integrated into Moonriver and will be deployed to the Moonbeam network in the future.
- On October 12, Zenlink officially launched tokenomics.
- On October 25, Zenlink released the launch process and IYO (Initial Yield Offering).
- On October 27, Zenlink SlotVault officially integrated with Bit.Country Pioneer and offered up to 40,000 ZLK to boost its parachain crowdloan.
- On October 31, Zenlink announced the upcoming launch of Moonriver and announced the details of IYO.
- On November 2, Zenlink submitted proposal #13 in the Bifrost community, proposing Zenlink integration into Bifrost and offering 2,600,000 ZLK incentives through IYO.
- On November 3, Zenlink announced the official launch on Moonriver and Bifrost and released the user guide.
- On November 5, Zenlink DEX TVL officially surpassed $100 million, while airdropping token rewards to early adopters and launching the ‘search airdrops’ feature.
- On November 6, Zenlink announced the launch of a trading and liquidity incentive campaign for vsKSM, BNC, kUSD, and KSM.
- On November 9, Zenlink released “FAQ | Product usage and IYO related questions and answers after the launch of Zenlink”
- On November 10, DefiLlama officially included Zenlink platform data: https://defillama.com/protocol/zenlink and State of the DApps included Zenlink platform data: https://www.stateofthedapps. com/dapps/zenlink
- On November 11, the Zenlink Global Ambassador Program was launched, which is open to all Polkadot, Ethereum, and other ecosystem community members who wish to become part of the Zenlink Network.
- On November 17, the “Announcement of rule adjustments for the 2nd cycle of Zenlink IYO” was released, adjusting the rules for the upcoming 2nd cycle of IYO to combat trading bots, maintain the stability of the Moonriver network and encourage users to trade for real.
- On November 18, Zenlink’s first IYO ended and opened for reward claims, and a community vote was launched to adjust the IYO target, and the final IYO target was set at ≥ $370M in trading volume, voting details: https://twitter.com/ZenlinkPro/status/ 1461354820837642261?s=20
- On November 19, Zenlink launched Create Pair feature and liquidity support program.
- On November 23rd, Zenlink announced that it will open ZLK transfers and listings through Bootstrap as IYO targets are met. On the same day, DeBank, an on-chain data analytics platform, announced the inclusion of Zenlink platform data: https://debank.com/projects/movr_zenlink
- On November 24, Zenlink announced that it will start ZLK LP Farming after the successful completion of Bootstrap!
- On November 24, gate.io announced the listing of ZLK (Zenlink Network Token).
- On November 25, ZLK officially opened the transfer.
- On November 25, Zenlink announced that The Zenlink team will use 90% of the trading fees generated by the 1st cycle of IYO (≈ $850,000) to buyback ZLK from the market and burn.
- On November 30, the 3rd cycle of LP Farming and Trading Mining was officially opened, and the 1st cycle of ZLK staking was opened simultaneously.
- On November 4, Zenlink Community Ambassador Toga Mamora attended an AMA on “Zenlink and everything you should know” at the Coinpublic community:
- On November 10, Leo Guo, co-founder of Zenlink, was invited to participate in the 32nd edition of PolkaWorld Community Q&A Live to answer the community’s questions about Zenlink.
- On November 15, Zenlink invited Bifrost council member Tyrone to a joint AMA in the Zenlink community, with Zenlink co-founder Leo Guo as a guest and community ambassador Toga Mamora as the AMA moderator.
- On November 16, Zenlink invited Francisco, director of markets and partnerships of Moonbeam, for a joint AMA with Zenlink co-founder Leo Guo as a guest and community ambassador Toga Mamora as the AMA moderator. Recap: https://medium.com/@Obongxyprone/ama-recap-between-zenlink-and-moonbeam-2b177972a939
Learn more about Zenlink: