The more ways you can represent a problem, the more perspectives you get to solve it
Here are some diagrams you can use to frame a problem from different angles:
- Block diagrams to illustrate concepts built by objects, their attributes and interrelationships.
- Flow diagrams to describe the steps on a process, their connections and flow conditions.
- Venn diagrams to highlight how different concepts or objects relate or connect.
- Hierarchy diagrams to draw the relation between people, places and concepts.
- Mind maps illustrates the connections between concepts, objects, ideas, channels, people, and places within a particular context.
More tools and a whole process explained at:
by the author.