Zepheira Announces “Libhub Initiative Experimenter Program” for Public Libraries
2 June 2015 — http://zepheira.com — Zepheira, the company providing better Web visibility to libraries through Linked Data, is offering a new program for Public libraries, based on the successful Libhub Initiative Early Adopter program launch with its Founding 12 Partners.
The Experimenter Program builds awareness of the power of Linked Data through education and training, provides the institution with an assessment of their current state, and develops a pilot that permits the institution to experiment at their own pace.
Services bundled at a discounted price include:
- Attendance to Zepheira’s Practical Practitioner Linked Data & BIBFRAME Essentials on-line course (from 2–10 participants) BIBFRAME Readiness Assessment
- Data analysis of up to 100,000 MARC records
- Linked Data Pilot of transforming up to 1 million MARC records using Zepheira’s BIBFRAME transformation tools and publishing them to the Web
- A community space for actively sharing information and experiences
- Shared access to early BIBFRAME tools as they are developed
For more information, please contact John (JR) Richardson at email@example.com
About The Libhub Initiative
The Libhub Initiative aims to raise the visibility of Libraries on the Web by actively exploring the promise of BIBFRAME and Linked Data. Founded by Zepheira LLC in September 2014, The Libhub Initiative creates an industry-wide focus and finds common ground for libraries, providers, and partners to publish and use data with non-proprietary, Web standards. For more information, please visit http://libhub.org.
Zepheira is a leading provider of software and services designed to help clients across industries make information available and more prominent on the Web. Founded in 2007, Zepheira has extensive experience creating products and solutions focused on the modernization of library information systems. Zepheira’s founders and staff have played key roles in pioneering the next generation of the Web, including the semantic technology underlying most Web applications. For more information find us online: