ZeroSwap DEX Token Offering ZeeDO — Community Update
TL: DR; It’s been a little over three months since we started building the core idea of ZeeDo — a uniquely positioned DEX token offering platform within the ZeroSwap product suite.
As much as we are excited to go live with ZeeDo, we can feel the eagerness within the community as well. We already have a bunch of projects that have shown interest in using our platform. This post will look at what ZeeDo is, how it is different from others, an update on audits, a quick sneak peek, community testing, and —
“The rescheduled launch plan.”
What is ZeeDo?
ZeeDo empowers users to participate in DEX Token offerings in a fair and transparent manner, without any manual intervention in the distribution process.
This platform would also empower the companies to do distribution without worrying about the cost and reduce the work on them of collecting users public addresses. The platform will allow projects/companies to fundraise at a pre-decided public price and distribute assets in a permissionless manner through a medium with no manipulations.
What sets ZeeDo apart?
While we are addressing the primary challenges of lack of transparency and manual intervention, we have the following features that will distinguish us from the rest:
- 100% Fairness and Transparency in Distribution of Tokens
- No Hidden Cost
- An unparalleled network of leading crypto marketers
- Unmatched brand exposure providing global visibility.
Audits and Feedback
Before we go live, we want to get done with audits we wish to undergo a few improvements, along with feedback that we cannot ignore.
As we all know, the audits take their due course of time, and while we are getting audited, we thought it would be a good chance for us to understand what goes in the audit modules.
There are two types of audit modules involved in ZeeDO —
- Staking — The staking audit module is the pre-requisite to participate in any of the ZeroSwap Product Suite. It binds all the products in the ecosystem — ZeeDo and the ZeroSwap Protocol.
- Exchange of tokens module — When a user gets a proof of winning NFT, he is asked to send funds to the company’s contract address for raising funds. This way, the project and the end-user (investor) will be exchanging tokens during the fundraising process.
Staking of ZEE To Participate in ZeeDO —
Staking of $ZEE on Zersowap’s own staking module would be a prerequisite to participate in ZeeDO.
- No of $ZEE users need to stake— For the first 3 IDO projects each user who stakes a minimum of 100 $ZEE will be eligible to participate.
- After 3 IDOs we will companies who do distribution would decide the min requirement for staking $ZEE.
NFTs in ZeeDO —
We have introduced NFTs in the distribution of tokens in ZeeDO —
- POP NFT — Proof of participation NFT, As the users apply for the participating in a token offering they will receive POP NFT.
- POW NFT — Proof of Winning NFT, a randomiser will pick luck winners from the POP NFT, and POW NFT will be assigned to them.
- After the Proof of Winning NFT has been sent, users will exchange the funds with the token offering company’s contract address and tokens will be sent to them.
ZeeDo Sneak Peek —
We’re excited to share the ZeeDo platform's preview that is coming along nicely. We have kept the UI clean, versatile, and responsive, following all the modern design principles.
Note: The above images are just graphical representation purpose only.
Rescheduled Launch & Community Testing —
We will be releasing the latest version of ZeeDo for beta testing on the Kovan Test Network. Whenever it is ready — you can join our public test net to give feedback and identify any bugs or major issues to address before launching on the Ethereum main net.
We would be selecting 100 users who will be randomly rewarded for using the “Incentivised testnet” with 20 $ZEE each.
The New Launch Date —
As you would have seen on the sneak peek, we are all geared up for the launch, as a responsible company we consider the security of users funds as the top priority.
The launch is delayed because we have not received an audit on the ZeeDO module.
Launch Date — 23rd Feb 2021, 8 PM IST | 9:30 AM EST
Timer for the Launch —
This plugin is unclaimed. Sign up to activate it! (Only you can see this) You've reached the number of views per month…
We owe it all to our Community!!
We have been building it all for our community, who has been patiently waiting for the launch of ZeeDO on 18th Feb, but we know you will keep giving us support despite a delay in the launch.
About ZeroSwap —
Zeroswap is a multi-chain compatible decentralised exchange aggregator focused on making zero-fee transactions possible. We aim to make on-chain trading simple and easy by providing access to Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Elrond DEXes access under one roof. One of the core utility of $ZEE is to reduce friction in fundraising using digital assets. In order to facilitate activity around this, we have been building an initial dex offering platform named ZeeDO.