Looking for a new challenge? Join exciting new fast-growing fintech startup in the heart of Mayfair, London.
- We’re a London based blockchain fintech startup, backed by Chinese institutional money, and founded by an Oxford educated ex-banker-trader, along with a group of passionate individuals, each with more than 10 years of experience in technology integration, marketing/user acquisition, and payment specialist consultancy.
- Our vision is to allow the everyday consumer to maximise the use of their money by putting their idle money in the best savings and investment products available on the market. With over 50+ potential financial partners of an assortment of banks, P2P lenders, asset managers and crypto funds, the consumer offering is increasingly vast but hard to navigate. At Zeux, we’ve built the next generation digital wallet integrated with an investment platform for both fiat and crypto currency.
- We are looking for a bright, ambitious individual to join our team to help our accelerated growth and build our business together further.
The candidate will be:
- Paid a competitive base salary with result-based bonus
- Join a tight-knit team and work directly with the Senior Management Team
- Potential to hold a senior management role within the first 2–3 years
- Gain first-hand exposure to the fast-growing Fintech industry
In return, we expect:
- A creative mindset focused on online and offline growth strategies
- A strong analytical ability and a result driven attitude
- A hunger to succeed when the right opportunity is given
Driving User Acquisition
- Develop and execute creative ways to drive user growth and community engagement.
- Prioritize constant improvement by testing data-driven hypotheses across all channels: web, email, ads, content, social, community, product, etc.
- Drive Learnings through analyzing performance and running experiments to gain quantitative actionable insights
- Take responsibility for digital acquisition campaigns, keeping tabs on our performance, constantly optimizing, monitoring and reducing CpA.
- Manage PPC and Paid Social activity across multiple regions and languages.
- Drive acquisition and conversion via digital channels. Responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to increase interest and registrations.
- Have a creative approach to testing new ads and audiences, you are always thinking of new opportunities and keeping up to date with new releases from Google / Facebook which can help improve our performance.
- You have a mix of creative and analytical skills with strong bias to action/execution.
- Proven track record of growing quality traffic through a mix of organic and paid for strategies and tactics, leveraging disciplines like social media, content marketing & lead generation, SEO, PPC, email marketing etc.
- You’re passionate about the customer and always put them at the front of your thinking
- Experience setting up and managing paid media campaigns in self-serve ad platforms (e.g. Facebook Power Editor, Google Adwords).
- Experience with tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns (e.g. URL & pixel tracking).
- Reporting and analytics: very comfortable compiling and analyzing data from various sources, with experience of using Google Analytics and SQL is preferred.
- Prior experience in PR would also be a bonus.
Closing Date: 22nd November 2019
Starting date: ASAP
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org