Looking for a new challenge? Join exciting new fast-growing fintech startup in the heart of Mayfair, London.
- We’re a fast-growing London based fintech startup, backed by an institutional money and founded by an Oxford educated ex-banker-trader, along with a group of passionate individuals, each with more than 10 years of experience in technology integration, marketing/user acquisition, and payment specialist consultancy.
- Our vision is to allow the everyday consumer to maximise the use of their money by putting their idle money in the best savings and investment products available on the market. With over 50+ potential financial partners of an assortment of banks, asset managers and crypto funds, the consumer offering is increasingly vast but hard to navigate. At Zeux, we’ve built the next generation digital wallet integrated with an investment platform for both fiat and crypto currency.
- We are looking for a bright, ambitious individual to join our fast-growing team to help our accelerated customer growth and help us to build the business together.
The candidate will be:
- Paid a competitive base salary with result-based bonus.
- Expected package to go up 10%–30% year on year based on performance.
- Join a tight-knit team with a accelerated growing customer base and work directly with the Senior Management Team.
- Potential to hold a senior management role within the first 2 years.
- Gain first-hand exposure to the fast-growing Fintech industry.
In return, we expect:
- A high working intensity in a high pressure environment.
- A strong analytical ability and a results driven attitude.
- A fast learner with a hunger to create success.
- Working closely with senior management including CEO, COO and Head of Marketing, and getting involved in key decision making every step of the way.
- Working closely with customers to understand their needs and product journey feedback.
- Running email survey campaigns, push notifications, and target customer group feedback to understand customers better
- Improving user journeys through app UX and notifications to increase conversion rate and solve customers pain point.
- Sketch and prototype ideas with your team, to assess their viability before fleshing out the finer details and interactions.
- Work with engineers to build, iterate and ship your ideas.
- Proactively identifying learnings and building hypotheses as a part of the cross disciplinary team.
- Running usability testing and user testing workshops alongside an user researcher.
- 3–6 year’s of UX specialist, product owner or customer research related experience. Total work experience under 7 years.
- Experience in fintech or other mobile app is highly preferred.
- Experience in work in UX design, target group customer research to improve experience.
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions).
- Experience working with development teams and finding solutions to technical constraints.
- Applying data, research and judgement to focus on making the biggest difference to our business by bringing more happy valuable customers.
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, result-driven and can work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment and long hours.
- Self starter is a must.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English. Native speaker is highly preferred.
Location: Mayfair, London
Closing Date: 20 Jan 2020
Starting date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.