Looking for a new challenge? Join exciting new fast-growing fintech startup in the heart of Mayfair, London.
Salary: Very competitive
- We’re a London based blockchain fintech startup, backed by Chinese institutional money, and founded by an Oxford educated ex-banker-trader, along with a group of passionate individuals, each with more than 10 years of experience in technology integration, marketing/user acquisition, and payment specialist consultancy.
- Our vision is to allow the everyday consumer to maximise the use of their money by putting their idle money in the best savings and investment products available on the market. With over 50+ potential financial partners of an assortment of banks, P2P lenders, asset managers and crypto funds, the consumer offering is increasingly vast but hard to navigate. At Zeux, we’re looking to build a next generation digital wallet integrated with an investment platform for both fiat and crypto currency.
- We are looking for a bright, ambitious individual to join our team to help our accelerated growth and build our business together further.
The candidate will be:
- Paid a competitive base salary with uncapped result-based commissions
- Potential to hold a senior management role within the first 3 years
- Gain first-hand exposure to the fast-growing Fintech industry
In return, we expect:
- A strong respect for sales targets and a result driven attitude
- A hunger to succeed when the right opportunity is given
As a sales associate, you are responsible to:
- Generate and convert new customer leads using all the channels that are available to you
- Explore new channels using your connections to broaden the reach of our products
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Contribute to and oversee Zeux’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives
- No previous work experience is required. Everyone with strong sales skills can apply
- Eager to succeed is a must. There is no upside limit for this role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interest in the Fintech industry and basic knowledge about financial products
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, result-driven and can work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment. Self-starter is a must
- Must be fluent in spoken English
Closing Date: 13th October 2019
Starting date: ASAP
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com