Binance invites Zignaly users to Participate in the Future-verse Trading Tournament 🚀
Win up to $300,000 in BUSD and 3,750,000 ZIG on top of it! 💰
Binance has recently announced their Futures Grand Trading Tournament “Explore Your Future-verse” with rewards of up to $300,000 in BUSD for participants from your very own Zignaly Exchange! AND we could not resist further sweetening the deal — SO we will be giving out up to 3,750,000 ZIG to the Ziggys who manage to thrash the ROI charts on the Future-verse tournament. 💪
- How to participate: Drop us an email between 2021–11–27 to 2021–12–24 (sooner is better) indicating your Zignaly account email and Zignaly exchange name with which you’ll be participating at firstname.lastname@example.org ✉️
- Competition Period: 2021–12–10 00:00 to 2021–12–24 23:59 (UTC) — 15 qualifying periods of 24 hours each! ⏰
- Your Zignaly exchange account must have a trading volume of at least 10,000 BUSD (or equivalent in other quote currencies) during the competition to be eligible for the rewards. Please note that the effective trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades.
- The HIGHEST ROI during the period wins — please note that All Coin-M and USDⓈ-M trading pairs are included in this tournament BUT profits from BUSD Futures contracts will be multiplied by a coefficient of 2 when calculating the daily ROI for each run. 📈
- Daily Reward distribution: 💰
- Rewards will be distributed within 14 days after the Tournament.
Complete details of the competition are available here. Refer to ‘Mechanism B.3: Broker Solo Competition — Partner with Binance and Win!’
What are you waiting for? Register on Zignaly now and thrash those ROI charts to win ZIG on top of BUSD! 💵
Happy Trading! 💹
Join the Zignaly Community
Backed by world-class investors, Zignaly is the first social investment platform that allows experts and investors to interact in a mutually beneficial environment using crypto via profit-sharing model.
If you are interested to follow Zignaly and get in touch with the project team members, you can participate and receive timely updates from the following official channels: