Introducing NeoFi ($NEOFI) on ZIGPad! Project information & Launchpad Rules
NeoFi helps you build a diversified long-term portfolio of digital assets in a single click!
We’re back with yet another powerful ZIGPad partner launch: enter $NEOFI — a super-efficient platform that enables investors like you to set up a robust diversified long-term portfolio of digital assets, with just a click!
At Zignaly, we’re particularly excited about NeoFi because their mission and offering aligns so well with our broader mission of empowering crypto investors with the kind of leverage, tools, and access that was previously unattainable to regular investors (particularly to crypto investors).
NeoFi enables customers to instantly establish a diversified long-term portfolio of digital assets, with a single click. NeoFi was created to provide fast access to pre-built portfolios based on some of the most popular cryptocurrency indices, hedge funds, and trends. Along with a slew of other fantastic features, users can multiply their crypto assets by receiving a high rate of return on their unused crypto assets.
NeoFi baskets are designed to track a theme, idea or strategy. Neofi Baskets can be based on:
- An idea such as Exchange Tokens, Launchpad Tokens, Blue-Chip Cryptocurrencies, etc.
- A market theme like GameFi, NFTs, DeFi, etc.
- An algorithmic or research-based strategy
- Mimicking portfolios of fund managers, Experts, VCs, etc.
Key Features of the $NEOFI token:
- Platform fee discounts for all. (Earn, Baskets, and Fiat Gateway)
- Increased APY when holding X amount of $NEOFI tokens on the ‘Earn’ platform
- $NEOFI token holds 3–5% of investment weightage in a basket. Put simply, the higher the AUMs through the NeoFi platform, the better the value proposition for $NEOFI!
- Governance of the platform — baskets and Earn
Their go-to-market strategy involves collaborating with Zignaly and our user base, influencers in our KOL network, and our VC partners for a sustainable and organic build-up. Our co-marketing efforts to scale and engage the project’s community are already underway, with a focused approach towards the investor-t0-user journey.
Team & Advisors:
- Abhishek Kumar — Co-Founder, NeoFi — Abhishek has vast experience building products used by millions of users. He is an expert in strategy and product development. Ex — Oracle (Blockchain)
- Shiva — Co-Founder & Product, NeoFi — Shiva Handles product management and marketing. With experience ranging from the banking sector to cryptocurrency exchanges, Shiva is well-versed in the Fintech ecosystem.
- Rahul Kumar — Co-Founder, NeoFi — Rahul leads the development of the NeoFi platform. Over the years he has built multiple high-performance applications. He is highly skilled in technologies like Python, React, web3.0, and DevOps.
Also worth sharing is the impressive list of NeoFi backers: X21, Digital Strategies, Magnus Capital — Digital Assets Fund, Maven Capital, Banter Capital, Ghaf Capital Partners, GDA Capital, and more.
Jumping right into the tokenomics & IDO details:
- ZIG Pledge and Token Allocation Mechanism — To ensure a fair sale and allocation, the ZIGPad subscription format provides a proportional allocation, in case of oversubscription. Users simply pledge an amount of ZIG towards thetoken sale, where their final allocation of the new token is determined by the ratio of their pledged ZIG against the total pledged ZIG by all participating users. The initial calculation of each participant’s final token allocation is:
(Individual Pledged ZIG / Total pledged ZIG by all participants) * Total NeoFi tokens to be sold on ZIGPad’
Pledged ZIG = ZIG locked for the IDO
NeoFi tokens = IDO tokens
A total of 2,777,777 NeoFi tokens @ $0.045/NeoFi are being offered on the ZIGPad. Let’s assume the ZIG price for the IDO is calculated at $0.05, based on the volume-weighted average price during the subscription period.
Assuming a user pledges 1,000,000 ZIG, while the total pledge stands at 25,000,000 ZIG during the subscription period (which means a ~10X oversubscription). This user would receive a ratio of 1,000,000 ZIG / 25,000,000 ZIG or 4% (~111,111 NeoFi) of all tokens offered. Since the project is over-pledged, the user will get NeoFi worth ~100,000 ZIG, which means ~900,000 ZIG will be transferred back.
At this point, the final NeoFi allocation is calculated and will be transferred to each user, as per the token distribution plan.
- ZIG Deduction Calculation — Once the token allocation is finalized, we will deduct the corresponding amount from each user’s pledged ZIG balance based on the volume-weighted average price of ZIG during the subscription period, using the formula:
Σ(ZIG Volume * ZIG Price) / Σ ZIG Volume
Assuming the VWAP price during the subscription period comes out to be $0.05, and the IDO price of NeoFi is set at $0.045, the participant’s ZIG will be deducted at a base price of $0.05/ZIG.
- Once pledged, the amount of committed ZIG cannot be changed.
Now that the rules are clear, let’s jump into the most important part — How do you participate in the NEOFI IDO using ZIG coin? We have made things simple for you — you can get your ZIG coin directly on Zignaly now!
- Login to your Zignaly account and head to the Zignaly wallet at the top right corner.
- Here you’ll see two things — a brand new ‘BUY ZIG’ button that lets you get your ZIG directly on Zignaly — no going to exchange anymore ;). Secondly, you’ll see ‘NeoFi’ listed under ZIGPad — tap to proceed!
- Read up on the details, tokenomics, and launchpad rules on the following page. Once the subscription period starts, you’ll see the ‘pledge’ button, tap that to commit to the sale.
- It’s important to understand that ‘Pledging’ your ZIG towards a sale will lock your tokens — however, the advantage here is the fair sale system, which guarantees partial allocation to those who pledge. Tap the ‘pledge’ button and you’re all set for the sale.
That’s it — you’re all set for the sale!
With this, we invite you to support the NeoFi team with their efforts to bring down the barriers to entry to creating diversified portfolios in the Crypto space. Kudos to their incredibly simple, user-friendly approach.
Reach out to the NeoFi team:
Team Zignaly ❤
** Users from the following countries aren’t able to participate in the NeoFi (NEOFI) token sale on the Zignaly ZIGPad platform: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Canada, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), New Zealand, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America (USA), Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. This list of excluded countries may be subject to change and may vary from project to project. This post does not constitute investment advice nor should it be misconstrued as such. Certain information set forth in this post contains forward-looking statements and are not guarantees of future actions by Zignaly or any of its affiliates. All investments are subject to high market risk. Please be cautious when making your investments. While Zignaly ZIGPad exerts utmost care in choosing and supporting transformative blockchain projects, we will not be responsible for any investment losses. Zignaly reserves the right to change these rules at any time during, before, or after. Decisions taken by Zignaly are final and can’t be changed or challenged.
Get your ZIG coin on the following exchanges:
Join the Zignaly Community
Backed by world-class investors, Zignaly is the first social investment platform that allows experts and investors to interact in a mutually beneficial environment using crypto via a profit-sharing model.
If you are interested to follow Zignaly and get in touch with the project team members, you can participate and receive timely updates from the following official channels: