Polygame ($PGEM) IDO on ZIGPad — Results are in!
$PGEM Subscription hits 287%+ on the ZIGPad!
In continuation to the Polygon-based Polygame ($PGEM) IDO on ZIGPad, we’re pleased to announce that the session closed with a massive 287%+ subscription, and the credit goes to YOU. During the pledge period, we saw 13,213,319 ZIG worth ~$574,647 pledged against a total raise goal of $200,000 set out by the Polygame team. However, with our fair mechanism, we’ve ensured that all of YOU get a proportional allocation and a refund of ZIG in line with the oversubscription ratio. Moving onto the results and next steps, in accordance with the ZIGPad rules.
- Raise Goal: $200,000 against ~6.15 Million PGEM @ $0.0325/PGEM
- Pledged ZIG: 13,213,319 (worth ~$574,647)
- Number of Participants: 376
- ZIG Pledge period VWAP*: $0.04349
- Subscription: 287%
*ZIG VWAP (volume-weighted average price) during the pledge period is calculated using:
Σ(ZIG Volume * ZIG Price) / Σ ZIG Volume
With the results shared, here are the next steps:
- Using the ZIG VWAP price of $0.04349 and subscription ratio of 287%, we’ll calculate the number of PGEM tokens allocated, and ZIG to be returned and deducted for each participant. To learn more about the calculations, head to our blog on ZIGPad rules.
- Now that the distribution amounts are calculated, the team will initiate the process, where the excess ZIG will be refunded, followed by the distribution of PGEM (in line with the shared release schedule):
- 1.25% on TGE (March 31st, 2022)
- 0.5% each on 7th April 2022, 14th April 2022, 21st April 2022, 28th April 2022, 5th May 2022, 12th May 2022, 19th May 2022, 26th May 2022
- Remaining tokens to be equally divided over 12 months
Before we wrap this up, let us share that we are excited about what is to come, and we hope you are, too! Here’s to wishing the exceptionally talented Polygame team the best of luck with their project.
Reminder: Don’t forget about the Zignaly $PGEM vault offering up to 580% APR — all you have to do is deposit or hold your PGEM tokens on the Zignaly wallet and earn!
Stay tuned because we have a lot coming your way!
— Team Zignaly
- ** Users from the following countries aren’t able to participate in the Polygame (PGEM) token sale on the Zignaly ZIGPad platform: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Canada, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), New Zealand, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America (USA), Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. This list of excluded countries may be subject to change and may vary from project to project. This post does not constitute investment advice nor should it be misconstrued as such. Certain information set forth in this post contains forward-looking statements and are not guarantees of future actions by Zignaly or any of its affiliates. All investments are subject to high market risk. Please be cautious when making your investments. While Zignaly ZIGPad exerts utmost care in choosing and supporting transformative blockchain projects, we will not be responsible for any investment losses. Zignaly reserves the right to change these rules at any time during, before, or after. Decisions taken by Zignaly are final and can’t be changed or challenged.
Get your ZIG coin on the following exchanges:
- Get your ZIG coin directly on Zignaly.com
- Huobi — Click here
- Gate.io — Click here
- AscendEX — Click here
- MEXC — Click here
Join the Zignaly Community
Backed by world-class investors, Zignaly is the first social investment platform that allows experts and investors to interact in a mutually beneficial environment using crypto via profit-sharing model.
If you are interested to follow Zignaly and get in touch with the project team members, you can participate and receive timely updates from the following official channels: