Polygame (PGEM) IDO — ZIGPad rules, How to Participate in the sale & more! 📚
The Polygame (PGEM) IDO goes live tomorrow, 17th March 2022 (12PM UTC), and we hope you’re as excited as we are. In continuation to the IDO announcement, we’re now putting out important guidelines on how to participate in the sale! Like always, we’ve kept the process as simple and fair as it gets — starting off with the ZIGPad rules:
ZIGPad Rules: 🔩
- ZIG Pledge and Token Allocation Mechanism — To ensure a fair sale and allocation, the ZIGPad subscription format gives out a proportional allocation, in case of oversubscription. Users can pledge an amount of ZIG towards a token sale, where their final allocation of the new token is determined by the ratio of their pledged ZIG against the total pledged ZIG by all participating users. The initial calculation of each participant’s final token allocation is:
(Individual ‘Pledged ZIG / Total pledged ZIG by all participants) * Total PGEM tokens to be sold on ZIGPad’
Pledged ZIG = ZIG locked for the IDO
PGEM tokens = IDO tokens
A total of 6,153,846 PGEM tokens @ $0.0325/PGEM are being offered on the ZIGPad. Let’s assume the ZIG price for the IDO is calculated as $0.045, based on the volume-weighted average price during the subscription period.
Assuming a user pledges 1,000,000 ZIG, while the total pledge stands at 45,000,000 ZIG during the subscription period -(means a ~10X oversubscription). This user would receive a ratio of 1,000,000 ZIG / 45,000,000 ZIG or 2.22% (~135,384 PGEM) of all tokens offered. Since the project is over-pledged, the user will get PGEM worth ~100,000 ZIG, which means ~900,000 ZIG will be transferred back. 💱
At this point, the final PGEM allocation is calculated and will be transferred to each user, as per the token distribution plan. 📊
- ZIG Deduction Calculation — Once the token allocation is finalized, we will deduct the corresponding amount from each user’s pledged ZIG balance based on the volume-weighted average price of ZIG during the subscription period, using the formula:
Σ(ZIG Volume * ZIG Price) / Σ ZIG Volume
Assuming the VWAP price during the subscription period comes out to be $0.045, and the IDO price of PGEM is set at $0.0325, the participant’s ZIG will be deducted at a base price of $0.045/ZIG.
- Once pledged, the amount of committed ZIG cannot be changed.
- Zignaly reserves the right to change these rules at any time during, before, or after the sale. Decisions taken by Zignaly are final and can’t be changed or challenged by third parties.
Now that the rules are clear, let’s jump into the most important part — How do you participate in the PGEM IDO? We understand that getting ZIG from other exchanges is a hassle, so we’ve made things simpler for you — you can get your ZIG directly on Zignaly now!
Here’s how to go about the sale:
- Login to your Zignaly account and head to the Zignaly wallet at the top right corner.
- Here you’ll see two things — a brand new ‘BUY ZIG’ button that lets you get your ZIG directly on Zignaly — no going exchange to exchange anymore ;). Secondly, you see ‘Polygame’ listed under ZIGPad — tap to proceed!
- Read up the details, tokenomics, and launchpad rules on the following page. Once the subscription period starts, you’ll see the ‘pledge’ button, tap that to commit to the sale.
- It’s important to understand that ‘Pledging’ your ZIG towards a sale will lock your tokens — however, the advantage here is the fair sale system, which guarantees partial allocation to those who pledge! Tap the ‘pledge’ button and you’re all set for the sale.
That’s about it — you’re all set for the sale! Wasn’t that easy? 😉
With this, we’d like to share with you that the entire Zignaly team is looking forward to the PGEM token sale going LIVE through the ZIGPad. GameFi has always been one of Zignaly’s favorite spaces, and we are honored to be able to contribute to it! Most importantly, we extend our sincere gratitude to the amazing Zignaly community!
Team Zignaly 🙇
*** Users from the following countries aren’t able to participate in the Polygame (PGEM) token sale on the Zignaly ZIGPad platform: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & HerzegoPGEMna, Burundi, Central African Republic, Canada, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), New Zealand, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America (USA), Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. This list of excluded countries may be subject to change and may vary from project to project. This post does not constitute investment adPGEMce nor should it be misconstrued as such. Certain information set forth in this post contains forward-looking statements and are not guarantees of future actions by Zignaly or any of its affiliates. All investments are subject to high market risk. Please be cautious when making your investments. While Zignaly ZIGPad exerts utmost care in choosing and supporting transformative blockchain projects, we will not be responsible for any investment losses. Zignaly reserves the right to change these rules at any time during, before, or after. Decisions taken by Zignaly are final and can’t be changed or challenged.
Get your ZIG coin on the following exchanges:
Join the Zignaly Community
Backed by world-class investors, Zignaly is the first social investment platform that allows experts and investors to interact in a mutually beneficial environment using crypto via profit-sharing model.
If you are interested to follow Zignaly and get in touch with the project team members, you can participate and receive timely updates from the following official channels: