Welcome to zkLend’s Midjourney Competition
We are happy to announce our latest campaign, zkLend’s Midjourney Competition. Midjourney is an independent research lab that uses artificial intelligence to create images from textual descriptions, similar to OpenAI’s DALL-E.
Create the best Midjourney photo, share it with the community and win prizes.
Create the coolest images from the following themes:
- StarkNet: The Next Frontier
- Artemis & Apollo: The Greek Twins
- Ethereum: Infinite Garden
The team will vote internally for the best images from the community. The top spot will win a Ledger Nano S Plus. Second and third place will each win their choice between 1 month Nitro, Telegram Premium or Midjourney Basic subscription.
How to take part?
- Join the zkLend Discord server
- Choose which theme you would like to your create and submit your entry
- Create your images in the #Midjourney channel by writing the command /imagine “and your textual description”
- Write a Tweet sharing your best 1–2 creations, tagging @zkLend and #zkLendArgonaut
- Share the link to your tweet to the #MJ-Submissions channel and link to your creation on #Midjourney specifying which theme your entry falls under
Feel free to play around and experiment with different descriptions. Note that with the free account you only get 25 minutes of processing power, which equals to ~25 images/edits, maybe a few more. Please be mindful of this, and although we do encourage you to practice, note that if you practice too much you might finish the free processing power. For more information on how Midjourney works please be sure to check out their GitBook here.
Only submit your creations, cheaters will be disqualified. Please limit your submissions to a maximum of two, if you submit more only your first two will be considered. #MJ-Submissions channel will be open from 10/11/2022 at 1100 UTC until 17/11/2022 at 1100 UTC.
- Create zkLend themed images in #Midjourney channel on Discord
- Note you only have 25 minutes of processing power with your free account
- When you’re happy with your creation submit your best 1 or 2 images to #MJ-Submissions channel on Discord
- Submission window: 10/11/2022 at 1100 UTC until 17/11/2022 at 1100 UTC
- The 1st prize winner will get a Ledger Nano S Plus
Best of luck, everyone!
zkLend is an L2 money-market protocol built on StarkNet, combining zk-rollup scalability, superior transaction speed, and cost-savings with Ethereum’s security. The protocol offers a dual solution: a permissioned and compliance-focused solution for institutional clients, and a permissionless service for DeFi users — all without sacrificing decentralization.