ZKSpace Fiat Deposit Event: After Depositing on ZKSpace, What’s Next?
Dear ZKSpace Community,
To better facilitate your usage of the Layer 2 services on ZKSpace, we have partnered with Banxa to enable fiat deposit channel. Now you can use fiat currency to buy ETH, USDT and ZKS on ZKSpace with credit/debit cards. The Banxa fiat onramp solution supports more than 40 fiat currencies around the world.
ETH, USDT and ZKS can all be used to pay the small fees to carry out all different activities in the ZKSpace ecosystem. Currently, ZKSpace is able to lower the transaction fees by 70% — 90% compared to the Ethereum mainnet.
Here are some of the fancy things you can try with ETH, USDT, or ZKS on ZKSpace:
- Mint (with a cost equivalent to 2U), list (for free), and purchase/sell NFTs on one of the Top Layer 2 NFT marketplaces, ZKSea (click here for details). As of now, 44k+ NFTs were minted on ZKSea, and the transaction volume has reached 303K+.
- Exchange tokens on Layer 2 DEX ZKSwap. ZKS/USDT, ZKS/ETH, ETH/USDT, WBTC/USDT, and ETH/WBTC are the main trading pairs. You can also participate in Proof-of-liquidity mining and Proof-of-transaction mining to earn yield on your assets. In comparison to the popular Layer 1 platform Uniswap, ZKSwap offers a much faster confirmation process and lower processing fees (0.5U + 0.3% * Trading Volume).
- If you need to transfer funds to Layer 1, you can use Fast Withdraw to withdraw funds from Layer 2 to any ERC20 address.
- If you need to process payments to multiple people at once, you are recommended to use our newly introduced Layer 2 Batch Payment function (click here to use Batch Payment). You can transfer funds to up to 60 addresses with only one signature. ZK-Rollup technology ensures that our Batch Payment fees are extremely low (click here for details). The fees can be paid with ETH, USDT or ZKS.
- Participate in NFT auction & mystery box sale. As of now, you still have a chance to get whitelist spots to our James Rodrigues NFT Collection sale. If you are one of the first 1,000 users to try the Banxa deposit option and deposit 0.12 ETH or more on ZKSpace, you will automatically be allocated a whitelist spot for the mystery box sale, enjoy a 20% discount, and get a 100 ZKS reward. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact our community administrator on Discord.
Soon you will be able to:
- Participate in the upcoming World Cup series of events by holding ETH, USDT and ZKS on ZKSpace. Details will be announced later.
- Get yourself a Layer 2 Domain Name. We will launch a Layer 2 Domain Name service, similar to ENS, with lower gas fees incurred during the name editing process. The project is currently in the testing stage, so stay tuned!
How safe we are
We understand that for all users, the most concerning question is: Is my money in a safe place?
In response to that question, we would like to reassure you of the security measures we provide for your assets.
ZKSwap Version 1 mainnet was launched in February 2021. It is the first ETH Layer 2 DEX based on ZK-Rollups. It implements all the functions of Uniswap on Layer 2 and solves the problems of slow transaction speed and high gas fees on the ETH mainnet. ZKSwap has been audited by many top of the line blockchain security firms, such as SlowMist and Certik, and is ensured to providing the same security level as the ETH mainnet does.
After the launch, we hosted a series of innovative events, such as a variety of mining reward campaigns and gas fee subsidy activities, which helped the platform reach the peak TVL of 2.5 billion US dollars. Since then, we have been following our roadmap and have released the functions of unlimited token listing and fee token selection, and have created the first Layer 2 NFT platform that supports users’ independent NFT minting, deposit and withdrawal.
So far, ZKSwap has gone through 3 major version iterations (ZKSwap was rebranded and upgraded to ZKSpace at the end of 2021) and has carried out hundreds of function iterations and optimizations without any security incidents.
With your trust, ZKSpace team will continue to explore the field of Ethereum scaling solutions and iterate products with the highest user experience.
The ZKSpace (formerly ZKSwap) platform consists of three main parts: ZKSwap, the first Layer 2 AMM DEX utilizing ZK-Rollups technology, payment service ZKSquare supporting fast and cheap Batch Transfer, and an NFT minting center and marketplace ZKSea. ZKSpace has been running since February 2021 with hundreds of function iterations, and no security incidents have ever occurred. With innovative NFT L1-L2 transfer, unlimited token listing, cheap and smooth deposit & withdrawal and optimized efficiency, ZKSpace aims to implement EVM-compatible ZK-Rollups and bring the community more Layer 2-based products in the near future.